• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Saturday feels FANfreakingTASTIC!!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great slate of games.... Will be glued to the TV all day. Which I get the opportunity to do so 5 or 6 times a year because I am usually at Duck football games.....

and, to the pussy noob Duck fans.... toughen the fuck up guys. Shit, are you the ones that get quieter in Autzen when the DUcks are losing? Or are you the ones that get even more rowdy to help get the team back in the game?

From what I read... the prior.

Oregon is still in the PAC 12. Still have 3 PAC opponents that the Ducks can beat.

Still a season and a BCS game the Ducks can win.

Possibly the school 1st ever Orange Bowl.

I am just as excited today and for the rest of the season as I was before kickoff Thursday man.

I love CFB, I love My Ducks, win or lose. After a loss my energy fandom level goes through the roof to get back on the winning track.

I think you Duck fans that have the season is lost season feels shallow attitude are total pussies honestly.

Forget where this program came from?

Dissapointed? Sure? Not absolutely amped for next Saturday????

NOT A FUCKING CHANCE from this Duck FAN!

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you did there.

You're an addict. What do addicts do to drown their pain and escape from reality? They plunge themselves deeper into their addiction! :suds:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the thing, I know where this program came from, ill be damned if I ever get content or if Duck fans get content with 4 loss seasons again. Once our expectations fall to that, the team will dip. Keep expectations high.

Yipeee another Fiesta BCS bowl. Really, it means diddly shit this year, 6 years from now anyone going to remember Oregon/KSU in the Fiesta bowl match up of last year? No. People remember titles.

VT has been in a shit ton of BCS bowls, anyone remember who they played?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Utah... Sorry.

Frustration will be taken out on your team a week from today.

Real fans will sell out the stadium with 5,000 more buying standing room tickets. We will be as loud as ever as fans.

#WINTHEDAY

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the thing, I know where this program came from, ill be damned if I ever get content or if Duck fans get content with 4 loss seasons again. Once our expectations fall to that, the team will dip. Keep expectations high.

Yipeee another Fiesta BCS bowl. Really, it means diddly shit this year, 6 years from now anyone going to remember Oregon/KSU in the Fiesta bowl match up of last year? No. People remember titles.

VT has been in a shit ton of BCS bowls, anyone remember who they played?

I could give two flying fucks what "people" remember.

Especially people on a message board that give this team shit for not winning a NT.

I know what I take pride in. And it is holding a winning record vs all PAC opponents for nearly 20 years. Conference titles. Big Bowl wins, and a hell of a ride every season.

The Ducks arent going anywhere.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yipeee another Fiesta BCS bowl.

I will hold you to that for as long as we both post here.

Because I know at some point you will boast of a 5th straight BCS game and a 3rd straight BCS win.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Especially people on a message board that give this team shit for not winning a NT.

I know what I take pride in. And it is holding a winning record vs all PAC opponents for nearly 20 years. Conference titles. Big Bowl wins, and a hell of a ride every season.

Cant be content with 11-2, 12-1 seasons when we come away with 0 PAC titles with them and our 1-2 losses come to the same style of teams. IN order to get over that hump we have ot change things up, otherwise, again we are the VT of the west coast. VT has had a shit ton of 11-2 seasons but nothing to show for it.

Yes, sounds crazy that someone can be upset with a 12-1 season, but again, when that 1 loss comes to in conference power team, continues to keep us out of national title games and our own damn conference title game it should be concerning.

What's the point in tearing up a porous opponent. Does it feel good to pound the likes of Washington state, Oregon State, Arizona, CAL, etc. 56-14 every year but then lose to anyone with a physical defense and offense?

There is concern here...this was Oregons best team in history, I think you even said it yourself. Mariota is the best QB Ducks have ever had...yet we still couldn't get to perfection and we lost to a less talented Stanford team compared to 2012. Stanford isn't as good as last year and that is a fact. But they beat us, that's the concerning part. Blueprint is out there now on us, if conference teams wanted to start building the formula of Stanford, SEC teams they got us, we will quickly dip to 4-5 losses a year. We need to look at this and figure out how we need to change our style in order to get over this hump.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will hold you to that for as long as we both post here.

Because I know at some point you will boast of a 5th straight BCS game and a 3rd straight BCS win.

No dude. I think im done throwing 4 straight or 5 straight BCS bowl games in peoples faces. You know why? because they will just come back with, "yeah, but you cant beat the real teams." and you know what? They're right.

EVERY year we lose its to the same style. LSU, Auburn, Stanford, USC 2011. Its the same formula, and what is annoying and frustrating about it? Helfrich didn't make any adjustments to that fact going into Thursday. He came in with the same arrogance as Chip did in previous games. Sometimes you gotta ditch the cute shit and play man to man football. Take your points when you can, go for a simpe 1 pt conversion and don't risk things in a high profile game.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC was by no measure the same kind of loss nor was the Stanford loss 5 years ago.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Code:
Cant be content with 11-2, 12-1 seasons when we come away with 0 PAC titles with them and our 1-2 losses come to the same style of teams. IN order to get over that hump we have ot change things up, otherwise, again we are the VT of the west coast. VT has had a shit ton of 11-2 seasons but nothing to show for it.

Yes, sounds crazy that someone can be upset with a 12-1 season, but again, when that 1 loss comes to in conference power team, continues to keep us out of national title games and our own damn conference title game it should be concerning.

What's the point in tearing up a porous opponent. Does it feel good to pound the likes of Washington state, Oregon State, Arizona, CAL, etc. 56-14 every year but then lose to anyone with a physical defense and offense?

There is concern here...this was Oregons best team in history, I think you even said it yourself. Mariota is the best QB Ducks have ever had...yet we still couldn't get to perfection and we lost to a less talented Stanford team compared to 2012. Stanford isn't as good as last year and that is a fact. But they beat us, that's the concerning part. Blueprint is out there now on us, if conference teams wanted to start building the formula of Stanford, SEC teams they got us, we will quickly dip to 4-5 losses a year. We need to look at this and figure out how we need to change our style in order to get over this hump.

OD, you have proven youself to be both a shitty winner and a whinny loser. Do you really hold your wife, your children and yourself to the same high standards you are holding your University to? In life 93% of maximum perfection makes for a very wealthy, happy family man that is loved and respected by family, friends and associates alike. If so, you are undoubtably a miserable guy surrounded by miserable people that feel like they have failed. Lighten up a bit, hug your wife and for heavens sake lower your acceptable expectations for a team that exceeds expections on a consistant basis.

Be happy!

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good gawd OD, crying over success, many fan bases would love to lose just one or two games per year. You haven't had the taste of a Natty yet, so there is something to look forward to. It is now just a matter of winning the big one for you, yet you don't see it. It could be a matter of winning just three or two more games per year - so you should feel good it isn't that way. You are taking the "Seasons Over" approach. Chill and let the rest of the season unfold and enjoy being in the BCS conversation.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good gawd OD, crying over success, many fan bases would love to lose just one or two games per year. You haven't had the taste of a Natty yet, so there is something to look forward to. It is now just a matter of winning the big one for you, yet you don't see it. It could be a matter of winning just three or two more games per year - so you should feel good it isn't that way. You are taking the "Seasons Over" approach. Chill and let the rest of the season unfold and enjoy being in the BCS conversation.

well stated. Totally share the same view point.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah Bama likes it winning record versus the PAC conference in its 100 plus year history too.:lol:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap2:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Were coming to play the game!

Might wanna watch last years version first tho...:suds: