• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This kid may well be the best QB in the PAC 12

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what Gary Danielson said on the topic today. Spoiler: It's exactly what I said. Only I didn't read some article to come to that opinion.

You can start around the 4 minute mark if you want to skip to the QB part.

Got any more stupid shit to say?

Oh shit you found a guy who said what you said after I found articles from people who cover Alabama saying what I said. Great. Good job. Only took you like four days to find one. LOL.
The kid was taken out of the Championship game at halftime and a freshman was inserted. Now take time to ponder that Mr I watch all my games on TV.He was removed because he wasn't able to move the ball through the air. It wasn't because no receivers came open he just couldn't hit receivers. Because if like you are saying he couldn't read the defense after two years of starting every game and a month of practice before the game he's either an idiot or your coaches don;t know what they are doing. I can't stand Saban but I really doubt they didn't prepare Hurts for any defense he would see from one team in one game and I certainly don't think the backup who had never started a game in college was prepared more than the starter.So he's either an idiot who can't learn defenses or he just can't hit receivers because he's not accurate. Those are your two options. You pick.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, I record every game I go to and watch most of them fully a second time. Like I said, there are things you can pick up from the TV copy you can't get live. But I do miss being able to see how the defense is lining up and all of that stuff when it's a road game or I otherwise didn't make a home game.

@4down20 I wasn't getting into whatever you and Jim are on about. Can't say I have done more than skim that stuff as usual. Just added my opinion about watching at home vs being there. Notice I went X's and O's while Jim went titties. I mean there's no lack of those same coeds on the TV copy and I sure don't have any less chance of bagging one from my living room vs being there so that's at least a wash.

I went full experience. I just got my airline tickets to USC @ Texas.I'm getting to Austin Wed afternoon and most of my friends get there Thurs and Friday. It's music and food and meeting texas fans for a few days before the game and of course the game. The women the food the drinks the music the friends are all part of the game experience when you travel to big games.
Yes watching the game on TV is good if you can't go and yes you can take a piss and not miss anything but it's like watching a TV show about Venice Italy or the bars in Tokyo or Machu Pichu. or white water rafting.Seeing on TV It's just not the same as experiencing that for yourself.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the last game Sark coached for SC? Pepperidge Farms does.

812254aa6bbfa959cd95ebbb784804c3-original.jpg
jMDFt24.gif

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what does this say about the Pac12?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the last game Sark coached for SC? Pepperidge Farms does.

812254aa6bbfa959cd95ebbb784804c3-original.jpg
Seriously tho Pendergast deserved the credit for throwing Browning out of Rhythm that game. He ran a lot of different looks and bliss. Justin was a beast that game. The Sc defense had Browning completely out of sync the majority of that game

And fwiw Brownings shoulder injury happened in the Arizona State game. After the SC game

As far as JT inow one will know until and if he starts.But while a lot of people are focused on JT. They're missing what looks to be possibly one of the nastier defenses SC has had in a while. They're finally 3 deep at cb,LBs and Dline are upgraded. And Pendergast looks to finally be able to open up his full playbook on defense. Could be a great game. If JT lives up to the hype that would be great. But I think defense may be the focal point this year

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a few fanbases on here have one tho. We have threads from Harbaugh visiting career day. to Chris Peterson pic threads. It is the off season and at least its college football related i guess :noidea:
I was pointing out that between your new guy, OD, and AG we have no lack of homer threads. OD has been here at lot less the last couple of years (wonder why? :whistle: ) so AG's been carrying the load. Now the new dipshit is helping him carry the water a bit.

For sure there are quite a few B1G jack asses that put out trash threads. Maybe a Big12'er or two as well.
200.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pointing out that between your new guy, OD, and AG we have no lack of homer threads. OD has been here at lot less the last couple of years (wonder why? :whistle: ) so AG's been carrying the load. Now the new dipshit is helping him carry the water a bit.

For sure there are quite a few B1G jack asses that put out trash threads. Maybe a Big12'er or two as well.
200.gif
Theres quite a few that post college football related threads tho. Oklahoma,Michigan,Iowa,Ohio State........In the end we all have what some consider "homers". But College football is right around the corner I would like to hear what the teams are doing and how they look going into the season tbh
Whether JT is named starter and how he performs does have an impact on the PAC and NCAA football season.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit you found a guy who said what you said after I found articles from people who cover Alabama saying what I said. Great. Good job. Only took you like four days to find one. LOL.
The kid was taken out of the Championship game at halftime and a freshman was inserted. Now take time to ponder that Mr I watch all my games on TV.He was removed because he wasn't able to move the ball through the air. It wasn't because no receivers came open he just couldn't hit receivers. Because if like you are saying he couldn't read the defense after two years of starting every game and a month of practice before the game he's either an idiot or your coaches don;t know what they are doing. I can't stand Saban but I really doubt they didn't prepare Hurts for any defense he would see from one team in one game and I certainly don't think the backup who had never started a game in college was prepared more than the starter.So he's either an idiot who can't learn defenses or he just can't hit receivers because he's not accurate. Those are your two options. You pick.

Me pick? I already told your ignorant ass what the deal was. I didn't go out looking for this video, he just said those things YESTERDAY, and the video was posted all over Alabama forums/blogs. Furthermore, you're an even bigger idiot than I thought if you think some random blog writer knows more than the guy who calls the majority of Alabama games AND watches their practices.

But it seems pretty obvious to me that you didn't actually watch the video. Especially since he went in depth and actually answered your "picks".

Not my fault your ignorant ass can't follow the game.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres quite a few that post college football related threads tho. Oklahoma,Michigan,Iowa,Ohio State........In the end we all have what some consider "homers". But College football is right around the corner I would like to hear what the teams are doing and how they look going into the season tbh
Whether JT is named starter and how he performs does have an impact on the PAC and NCAA football season.
NCAA needs Pac-12 National Champion team, say Washington Football?

Washington Football: Will Chris Petersen be next new championship coach?

https://athlonsports.com/college-fo...ll-or-wont-make-college-football-playoff-2018
The Huskies aim for their first national championship since 1991

usatsi_9726732.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

200.gif

New USC guy is Thumper most likely. I suck at those things, but either way pretty sure he isn't really new.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres a good article on why JT may or may not be the starter. That also details his progress. I do know he also didnt dress last practice. SC ran with Fink and Sears last practice. And have also ben experimenting with Ajane Harris as a slot WR

IMHO Sunday: The development test

Also the most accurate site if you want to keep track of SC news. They're always spot on

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me pick? I already told your ignorant ass what the deal was. I didn't go out looking for this video, he just said those things YESTERDAY, and the video was posted all over Alabama forums/blogs. Furthermore, you're an even bigger idiot than I thought if you think some random blog writer knows more than the guy who calls the majority of Alabama games AND watches their practices.

But it seems pretty obvious to me that you didn't actually watch the video. Especially since he went in depth and actually answered your "picks".

Not my fault your ignorant ass can't follow the game.

Jalen Hurts in one gif. The ball was thrown closer to the people in the stands.

1_FSU.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay isn't guiding the Trojans to any CTG...ever. USC needs to get with the program and hire a legit head football coach.
Browning didn't injure his shoulder until the Arizona State game. The game after Washington played USC :L