• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is why Lebron will NEVER be elite and why no one considers Jerry West elite

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Lebron shouldn't be either. Since Lebron is this era's Jerry West. Thanks again

Jerry West lost in the finals so often because the Celtics were basically a touring future HOF roster. Lebron has gone from being that team (Heat), to now losing to that team (Warriors).

The hardest thing to swallow about Lebron being the "GOAT" is that he is more often the underdog than the favorite in the finals. Jordan would spit fire if he was considered the underdog.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry West lost in the finals so often because the Celtics were basically a touring future HOF roster. Lebron has gone from being that team (Heat), to now losing to that team (Warriors).

The hardest thing to swallow about Lebron being the "GOAT" is that he is more often the underdog than the favorite in the finals. Jordan would spit fire if he was considered the underdog.

He might spit fire,

But it wouldn't help him beat the Warriors with Kevin Love, JR Smith and company.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I be angry? Anyone that hangs out in the NBA threads knows how much of a moron you are.

You're so triggered right now it's hilarious.

Stop being such an easy target.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so triggered right now it's hilarious.

Stop being such an easy target.

So answering you means I'm somehow triggered?:crazy: Get outta here w/ that nonsense. Again, I just think you're a moron. But I already said that. Maybe a 2nd time it'll sink in? I doubt it though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So answering you means I'm somehow triggered?:crazy: Get outta here w/ that nonsense. Again, I just think you're a moron. But I already said that. Maybe a 2nd time it'll sink in? I doubt it though.

I mention that you take crack and you totally lost your shit.

If you can't handle the stuff being said online then perhaps you should stick to the My Little Pony websites.

Although with your sensitivity you'd probably get ridiculed on those too.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mention that you take crack and you totally lost your shit.

If you can't handle the stuff being said online then perhaps you should stick to the My Little Pony websites.

Although with your sensitivity you'd probably get ridiculed on those too.

No I didn't lose anything. For the last time I think you're a moron. A jackass. A dumbfuck. Do you understand now? I know you're slow & everything but damn, take a hint. You're a fucking clown.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't lose anything. For the last time I think you're a moron. A jackass. A dumbfuck. Do you understand now? I know you're slow & everything but damn, take a hint. You're a fucking clown.

And I think you're a sensitive little bitch who pretends to be Mr Billy Big-Balls online but gets his panties in a twist when someone rips them a new asshole.

You can dish it out but you can't take the heat coming your way?

Fucking A, what a pussy.

Perhaps you should put me in ignore like your pathetic little buddy DJ did because you're just constantly going to get fucked over here cupcake.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why you arguing with that crack headed tranny? Everyone knows he's a poofter troll.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behold:

That meth shit is dangerous. You gotta be a fucking lunatic to even try that garbage.

So what's it like?

Why don't you tell me you idiotic jackass. I never have & never will try that garbage.

giphy.gif