• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is why Lebron will NEVER be elite and why no one considers Jerry West elite

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets also not forget Lebron is a Ray Allen Miracle Shot and Green Suspension from being 1-8 after this year in Finals

He's also 1-0 up against the Warriors if one last free throw was made

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With finals MVPs to go with them? In the last 20 years?

Name them!

Shaq has 3 in a row. Does anyone put him top 5 all time? He also has a WINNING finals record. Something Lebron can't even manage

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also 1-0 up against the Warriors if one last free throw was made

If Lebron would play defense, Cavs would have won the game easily since the Warriors were complete CRAP all game long and still managed to win

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq has 3 in a row. Does anyone put him top 5 all time? He also has a WINNING finals record. Something Lebron can't even manage

Shaq is the only one. He's also a top 10 player. Last time I checked you had lebron out of the top 10.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq is the only one. He's also a top 10 player. Last time I checked you had lebron out of the top 10.

With a losing finals record despite being on stacked teams damn near every season since minus this year? Yep..

If you want to call Lebron elite he should at the very least maintain a positive Finals Record since 2010 I would think

The Heat for instance SHOULD have won 4 'ships in a row. Why didn't they? They had far and away more talent and depth than any team in the league. They were owned by that time ROLE PLAYER damn near Kawahi Leonard. Cavs owned by Iguodala (Huh?? Lebron lost a FMVP to Iguodala? ROFLMAO)

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Stand up and spit the truth. Be a MAN
Yes, to truly be a man you must repeat anonymous, angry, nutty opinions about sports on your computer all day. That's what my dad taught me.

Hemingway, Lincoln, Neil Armstrong, George Patton, Muhammad Ali, Chuck Yeager, Dick Butkus...they all had this in common

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, to truly be a man you must repeat anonymous, angry, nutty opinions about sports on your computer all day. That's what my dad taught me.

Hemingway, Lincoln, Neil Armstrong, George Patton, Muhammad Ali, Chuck Yeager, Dick Butkus...they all had this in common

They didn't have access to computers/information age obviously. But you don't think they wouldn't have spit the truth online if they could? ROFLMAO

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't have access to computers/information age obviously. But you don't think they wouldn't have spit the truth online if they could? ROFLMAO
No I get it. You're pretty much the biggest stud in the country. Everyone can see it

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe and Jordan preferred winning over being friends with his teammates.

Kobe would never give up the ball with the game on the line, but LeBron has made a career out of it

This might be an inaccurate memory on my part, but Jordan past to Paxon to win the game, didn't he? I think there were other times with Steve Kerr. Of course, those passes were made because of defense thought that he was going to take the shot. And I don't think those shots were at the buzzer. I think that they were just somewhere in the last minute or so. Don't remember if they were trailing or not.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not wrong at all.

Prime Wade, Bosh, Love, Irving, Past prime Allen and other 3 point sharpshooters . And then the previous 2 seasons his team had the best Record in the East. and lost to a LOWER SEED So shush Trump

How many times has a LeBron led team been the favorites in the Finals? Pretty sure the Heat were favored in that series against the Mavs. But what about the other times? Not in '07. Not in '15. Not in '16. Not in '17. And not this year. You're acting like his teams were overwhelming favorites each Finals trip.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times has a LeBron led team been the favorites in the Finals? Pretty sure the Heat were favored in that series against the Mavs. But what about the other times? Not in '07. Not in '15. Not in '16. Not in '17. And not this year. You're acting like his teams were overwhelming favorites each Finals trip.

Pftttt. He should have been favorites in 2015 and 2016 and the years the Spurs were in it (whatever years they were)

He should have a winning records in the finals.. If he was truly the best in the world

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pftttt. He should have been favorites in 2015 and 2016 and the years the Spurs were in it (whatever years they were)

He should have a winning records in the finals.. If he was truly the best in the world

There's no talking to you. No matter what anyone says you've made your mind up. But think about this. When just about everyone else is disagreeing w/ you try & take the hint. And who are you to say what team should have been the favorite? That's just another 1 of your excuses so you can continue your goofy little rant.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no talking to you. No matter what anyone says you've made your mind up. But think about this. When just about everyone else is disagreeing w/ you try & take the hint. And who are you to say what team should have been the favorite? That's just another 1 of your excuses so you can continue your goofy little rant.

The people that disagree are blind bandwagon LeTots that have no problem with colluding, taking the easy way out in a league full of HORRIBLE talent distribution. So their opinion isn't exactly gospel

Were living in an era where if you cant beat your opposition just JOIN them

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatness is determined on accomplishments. Hes gonna be damn near 25-30 percent Finals record. (On stacked teams since 2010 through 98 percent of the finals). 4th all time.. Cant be 4th all time with a PATHETIC 3-6 finals record. Sorry.

If he's the best player we have seen since Jordan why is he gonna be 3-6 on the biggest stage then??

Dude can't manage a WINNING finals record?? Gimme a break

Did you realize that based on the article you posted, assuming LeBron loses this year to go 3-6, his expected ring count will still be right around 3 because his team has been severe Finals underdogs each of the last 3 years.

9 Finals trips, 3 expected rings because he was almost always the underdog. Meanwhile, Jordan had 4 expected rings on 3 fewer trips.

Just let that sink in for second and consider what that means to your argument. I will give you a hint. It isn't good.