• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is just sad

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree that 4 is too small of a number, but for the most part the entire running game sucks moose dong. If you can't run, you can't run. Why waste downs trying? Line 5 WR's up or keep a RB for blocking and let er rip. We have an accurate QB and receiving weapons that can get us down the field. We don't have a RB that can run the ball 25 times and get 100 yards a game.

My comments aren't based on this game, it is based on people who have said all year we need to balance our running game. No we don't. We need to stick with what works. Nolan taught me that :)

Murray is averaging 4.8 yards per carry this year. Let me know what Nolan thinks of that...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree that 4 is too small of a number, but for the most part the entire running game sucks moose dong. If you can't run, you can't run. Why waste downs trying? Line 5 WR's up or keep a RB for blocking and let er rip. We have an accurate QB and receiving weapons that can get us down the field. We don't have a RB that can run the ball 25 times and get 100 yards a game.

My comments aren't based on this game, it is based on people who have said all year we need to balance our running game. No we don't. We need to stick with what works. Nolan taught me that :)

couldnt disagree more.

We are undefeated when Murray gets 17 touches a game.
I'm fine with 5 receiver sets .... Hell when Murray is taking a rest I'd really be fine with it.
The rest of the Rbs are fucking useless..... So yeah I could agree with why even bother putting them on the field for anything other than blocking

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3