• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is a boring

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beatdown. Not much exciting, just a methodical butt whooping...

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of unexpected. I thought NIU would keep it within 2 scores until the 2nd half.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either NIU's offense wasn't as good as advertised or our defense played an excellent game...either way not much to complain about other than the sluggish run blocking in the first two possessions.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching it again, I'm a bit more satisfied. NIU brought all kinds of people in the box and were running the safeties down at the snap. This line isn't quite to where the line was last year at this point, but they are coming along quite nicely. I really like the ability to throw the ball in just about any situation, and Wilson has the ability to make something out of nothing in a lot of cases.

Now they just need to take care of business next week, get Haverstein up to speed and they should have something. No let down, just a nice methodical game like this week, and they should be ready for Nebraska.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think what hurt us last year in the MSU and TCU games was when we were in obvious passing downs we just couldn't be effective at all through the air...This year already I've seen numerous 3rd and long conversions to a bunch of WRs, TEs and even RBs.

Tolzien was great, but having Russell is flat out awesome. Hopefully he can keep up the great play.