• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why the Nugz would bother other then to put some more fans in the seats I guess.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders look sharpe on offense.4 plays 60 yards and a TD , a buck 41 to start the game. Lynch with 10 yards on 2 carries

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. Incase someone missed it

Kyrie Irving to the Celtics. ;)

Saw that - I'm sure the Nuggets could have offered more if they wanted him badly.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. Incase someone missed it

Kyrie Irving to the Celtics. ;)

Honestly with what the Celtics had to give up probably a good move for the Nuggets to not get into that bidding war. Rebuilding team with a young core that can add to it as time goes on.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree- The Celtics had to give up a lot, but at the same time to get a star like Irving and being the team you are contending with is the team trading Ivring you have to give a bit more.

Thomas, Crowder and a possible top 3 overall pick is pretty sweet deal for Cleveland, but about what I expected. I am going to guess Cleveland said give us Tatum or the Nets first rounder or no deal, and Boston gave in on the Nets pick.

Thomas is probably a better fit with Lebron too. Good deal for Cleveland here. I think they have to be about as happy as they could considering it was a DEMANDED trade. I expected a lot. NBA superstars don't come cheap.

The only concern would be Thomas' hip.

At the same time if the Nugz did a deal I would have understood. In the NBA you can't really win without a super star or two nowadays with the way teams are forming. The day of winning it like the Pistons did sadly is gone.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with Nugz no way would he have stayed past 2 yrs. Start over with zero lottery luck.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say that there is "NO WAY".. Irving no longer strikes me as a "RING" guy like Durant and Lebron did, when they did their thing.. Irving wants stats and spotlight. He wants a team he can be the guy and shoot the ball out of the roof. Denver would have been good spot. It would have costed them Murray so really good spot.

Only way I do the deal if I am Denver though is if he signs an extension, Boston will have no problem signing him long term as long as they used him how Irving wants to be used. Denver is a bit different where I'd want him signed long term before I break the bank with prospects. Which would have been REALLY had to do given the time frame of the trade. In the end Denver just didn't have the ammo Boston had to offer and uncertain about him long term there, although if Denver had the money I think Kyrie would have done it because Denver is exactly what he is wanting much different then some of the other superstars we have seen leave teams in recent years to form a so called dream team.

You know for Cleveland to trade him to their biggest competition in the East it was going to have to be a deal Cleveland simply couldn't pass up.

To me I really thought the Suns made the most since. Keep him out of the division. Get Bledsoe, Jackson and a pick, but it appears the Suns stayed disciplined with rebuilding and having Jackson be a big part of that. The Suns would have been able to lock Irving up too and team him with Devin Booker.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say that there is "NO WAY".. Irving no longer strikes me as a "RING" guy like Durant and Lebron did, when they did their thing.. Irving wants stats and spotlight. He wants a team he can be the guy and shoot the ball out of the roof. Denver would have been good spot. It would have costed them Murray so really good spot.

Only way I do the deal if I am Denver though is if he signs an extension, Boston will have no problem signing him long term as long as they used him how Irving wants to be used. Denver is a bit different where I'd want him signed long term before I break the bank with prospects. Which would have been REALLY had to do given the time frame of the trade. In the end Denver just didn't have the ammo Boston had to offer and uncertain about him long term there, although if Denver had the money I think Kyrie would have done it because Denver is exactly what he is wanting much different then some of the other superstars we have seen leave teams in recent years to form a so called dream team.

You know for Cleveland to trade him to their biggest competition in the East it was going to have to be a deal Cleveland simply couldn't pass up.

Pretty close to no way. Nugz don't have the street cred to keep a superstar. Thanks to Bron and KD it will only get tougher for Nugz. Nugz will to pull off major coup somewhere down the line to maybe change the landscape. Forget lotto luckof landing #1 pick.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point. Irving is looking for that type of team. He wants to be the guy. He doesn't want to share the rock. He's had a problem with Lebron since the day he was signed because it took away from his overall numbers. It's really a perfect fit for what Kyrie was looking for. A team he can be the guy. He is the clear #1 guy, that's what he wants. I just don't know financially if Denver would break the bank for anyone, but people need to understand Irving is not Durant, or Lebron, Chris Bosh, Wade, etc... He's doing what we all wish others would do an want to be his own legend without building a dream team around him. He wants the stats, and can you blame him? I can't. He isn't looking to bring a slew of superstars with him to share the spotlight and get the fancy rings. That's why he has wanted out of Cleveland.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami may have the best skilled players for in the AFC
Their offense is scary and looks very explosive .

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami may have the best skilled players for in the AFC
Their offense is scary and looks very explosive .
So besides Cutler and Parker and a dash of Miller, what's so scary on the O side ? D should be decent. :)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So besides Cutler and Parker and a dash of Miller, what's so scary on the O side ? D should be decent. :)
J ajay is a beast RB , Miller moved on to Hou.Julius Thomas has a QB again
Not to forget Jarvis Landry who is an all pro WR

Last edited:

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J ajay is a beast RB , Miller moved on to Hou.Julius Thomas has a QB again
Not to forget Jarvis Landry who is an all pro WR
Oh crap on Miller duh. :) Just out of curiosity, who's on depth chart behind Ajay ?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS. Waiting for JT to actually contribute to expectations and stay on field for at least half season anyway. He could be big factor if he can stay healthy and commit.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julius Thomas has a QB again

Who? I just googled Julius Thomas and all that came up was this:

PeanutBrittle_8oz_box_ver2.jpg

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Parker isn't even their best WR..... Jarvis Landry is... Kenny Stills is pretty good too and Jay Ayjai is a pretty darn good RB... Who is Miller anyway? But I don't expect the Dolphins to have a great season.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins O will be ok. Cutler isn't the reason though.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if halfway through the season Matt Moore ends up starting there. Cutler gets worse as the season goes on (seem to be a trend)

Their defense will be a major issue.