• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which I am sure we will cut some players after OTA's..

We currently have 8 TE's on the roster. Most of which aren't gonna help us come season time.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desperation: Watching women's golf in the off season. ;)

Depends on if you're watching for the women, or the golf.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I see that LGM has posted to 8 threads, I know:
A. It ain't boring
B. He should be arrested for soliciting. No, not that kind. For POTM.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I see that LGM has posted to 8 threads, I know:
A. It ain't boring
B. He should be arrested for soliciting. No, not that kind. For POTM.

We have a long month ahead of us. Remember OC contributes from a diesel powered computer.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to file this forum protest based on the fact that this "Boring" thread has fewer replies than the thread for the NFL Draft - even though - as we all know - "Boring" has been going on longer

There's no need for me to launch a full throated defense of "Boring" as you are all very well acquainted with "Boring's" attributes. Many of you are natural stars over here. No, I rise to make the pleading that my fellow posters here - with all the study time - and focus they have shown in the "Draft" thread - that they should have already wrapped this draft up by now. I mean, how many times can you file conjecture about R. Foster's gravity in the first round? In either case, this draft is finite - sooner or later it will be over and the last post will be made, but "Boring," my friends, runs a longer race. I will be here to welcome you back - when you have had all your fill with this year's draft.

"Boring" needs to be back in Iowa where it started.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go and assert for the grins and giggles of it - I claim to be the only poster on this Board who has actually been drafted.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go and assert for the grins and giggles of it - I claim to be the only poster on this Board who has actually been drafted.

Geo is old enough to get drafted, but he went undrafted and didn't even get a free agent deal.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your version of drafted the same thing as getting "crop dusted"

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His career might be coming to an end sadly. Still, pretty good for a guy who looked like he may be 1 and done in the NFL to bounce back and play 7 more seasons. Won't be shocked if he gets on before a camp, but may not stick through FA..

He was having a pretty good career until last year with the Titans. Might be downhill from here.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Oliver. Love to see Muhammad's son doing well. Oliver was selected in the first draft I ever watched... I fell in love with the draft that year. It was sorta like trying pizza for the first time. Back then you only got to watch round 1 and a few picks in round 2 then it went off air. I remember back then the drafted start on Sunday and ended on Monday. I'd run to my great grandma's after school to read all the selections scrolling through the bottom of the screen on ESPN.

I remember he and Frank Robinson, neither lasted long, but both were drafted and made it. I remember Frank picking off the Chiefs.

Thanks for keeping me updated on Oliver. I am rooting for him.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Oliver. Love to see Muhammad's son doing well. Oliver was selected in the first draft I ever watched... I fell in love with the draft that year. It was sorta like trying pizza for the first time. Back then you only got to watch round 1 and a few picks in round 2 then it went off air. I remember back then the drafted start on Sunday and ended on Monday. I'd run to my great grandma's after school to read all the selections scrolling through the bottom of the screen on ESPN.

I remember he and Frank Robinson, neither lasted long, but both were drafted and made it. I remember Frank picking off the Chiefs.

Thanks for keeping me updated on Oliver. I am rooting for him.

It will be interesting to see if Isaiah comes out for the draft after this season. He would easily be the Buff's top draft pick next year, but some think he will stay the extra year - to improve is decathlete score (pretty much - only needs a better pole vault to be top rated nationally).