• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo with a Broken bone in his back ...Retired I would imagine ..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo was my starting QB in the DCFFL draft. Well that stinks.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stayed away from Romo and the receivers, but did draft Elliot.

I took a chance. I figured with Elliot in the backfield that they would be running it quite a bit this year protecting Romo a bit from injury. Then of course his 2nd play of the season he goes down with injury. Way too much of a risk to draft him to be my starter but I waited I think a round too late for the QB position. I thought just maybe others were going to be like me and wait one more round. Gambled and lost.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be cutting down to 75 today with tomorrow's deadline.

15 cuts seem really easy. It's the last 3-5 that might be tough.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice block Max Garcia

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got up to take a piss, came face to face with the biggest spider I've ever seen. Almost burned the house down

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's better than Rufus

3290-625Fr.jpg

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're about 24 hours late to the party Mango!

But better to report 3 times then not at all. :)

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sept. 2 vs. Colorado State (at Mile High in Denver) – 6:05 p.m. PT, ESPN
Sept. 10 vs. Idaho State – 3:30 p.m. PT, Pac-12
Sept. 17 at Michigan – 1:30 p.m. PT, Big Ten Network
Sept. 24 at Oregon* – Time/TV TBA
Oct. 1 vs. Oregon State* – Time/TV TBA
Oct. 8 at USC* – Time/TV TBA
Oct. 15 vs. Arizona State* – Time/TV TBA
Oct. 22 at Stanford* – Time/TV TBA
Nov. 3 vs. UCLA* – 7 p.m. PT, FS1
Nov. 12 at Arizona – Time/TV TBA
Nov. 19 vs. Washington State* – Time/TV TBA
Nov. 26 vs. Utah* – Time/TV TBA

Do you think Buffs can win 6 games this year?
Do you think MM will be fired if they don't get bowl game like Kizla suggests.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Colorado winning 6 games with that schedule. I have them losing their last 7. Should beat Oregon State, Idaho State and Colorado State. On paper I have them at 3-9. Real tough schedule for them.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sept. 2 vs. Colorado State (at Mile High in Denver) – 6:05 p.m. PT, ESPN
Sept. 10 vs. Idaho State – 3:30 p.m. PT, Pac-12
Sept. 17 at Michigan – 1:30 p.m. PT, Big Ten Network
Sept. 24 at Oregon* – Time/TV TBA
Oct. 1 vs. Oregon State* – Time/TV TBA
Oct. 8 at USC* – Time/TV TBA
Oct. 15 vs. Arizona State* – Time/TV TBA
Oct. 22 at Stanford* – Time/TV TBA
Nov. 3 vs. UCLA* – 7 p.m. PT, FS1
Nov. 12 at Arizona – Time/TV TBA
Nov. 19 vs. Washington State* – Time/TV TBA
Nov. 26 vs. Utah* – Time/TV TBA

Do you think Buffs can win 6 games this year?
Do you think MM will be fired if they don't get bowl game like Kizla suggests.

Wins: CSU - Idaho State - Oregon State - ASU - UCLA - Wash St. and Utah - 7 wins

This is a senior laden team - with one of the best secondary's in the Pac12 - an experienced Oline - deep WRs - and a Senior QB with something to prove. Jim Leavitt's defense improved 50 spots last year in the stat line - and will improve again this year - the Dline if very strong - the LBs are fast and the CBs and Safeties are very good.

Tedrick Thompson and Chidobe Awuzie - are draft picks and DT Josh Tupuo back after a year off - is probably a draft pick too.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins: CSU - Idaho State - Oregon State - ASU - UCLA - Wash St. and Utah - 7 wins

This is a senior laden team - with one of the best secondary's in the Pac12 - an experienced Oline - deep WRs - and a Senior QB with something to prove. Jim Leavitt's defense improved 50 spots last year in the stat line - and will improve again this year - the Dline if very strong - the LBs are fast and the CBs and Safeties are very good.

Tedrick Thompson and Chidobe Awuzie - are draft picks and DT Josh Tupuo back after a year off - is probably a draft pick too.

I'm just hoping they have learned how to play an entire 60 minutes. Seemed like they either started out fast and then completely collapsed like in the USC game or fell behind so far but fought back but just couldn't quite get it done like in the AZ game where they fell behind 17-7 early on then fought back grabbed the lead but then lost it in the 4th quarter. Just need to find some better balance and hopefully some stronger depth this year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd be really surprised if they beat UCLA. ASU or Washington State.

Washington State 77 Colorado 55

Utah has a very good D, but I am not sure on that offense. I give them a chance in that one. Troy Williams will be well experienced by then and a tough QB though and Joe Williams is one of the better unknown RB's sitting behind Booker who should have a great season. Be interesting game. I am not sure what to make of Utah this year on offense. I love their defense.

Well technically I give them a chance in all games, I'm not won for games won on paper, but I would be surprised if they beat the other 3, but that deep into the season injuries could change things fast.

I do agree Thompson is probably a late round pick and Awuzie is a prospect i really like.

Josh Rosen will throw all over Colorado though and Soso Jamabo will run all over them.

ASU should run very well vs Colorado with Wilkins, Richard and Ballage.

ASU D is a bit down.

UCLA D is ok, nothing special.

Washington State D is terrible but all 3 teams should have no problem scoring on Colorado.

Just don't think Colorado has the fire power on O this year to keep up. Winfree was a big loss and I am not sure anyone will replace Spruce. Shay Fields is good but very inconsistent, then again Spruce didn't have a good SR year which was a big issue between he and Sefo's struggles in why Colorado stuggled last year.

Colorado is not a bad team, but they have a pretty tough schedule. Might find a way to win 4 games.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be really surprised if they beat UCLA. ASU or Washington State.

Washington State 77 Colorado 55

Utah has a very good D, but I am not sure on that offense. I give them a chance in that one. Troy Williams will be well experienced by then and a tough QB though and Joe Williams is one of the better unknown RB's sitting behind Booker who should have a great season. Be interesting game. I am not sure what to make of Utah this year on offense. I love their defense.

Well technically I give them a chance in all games, I'm not won for games won on paper, but I would be surprised if they beat the other 3, but that deep into the season injuries could change things fast.

I do agree Thompson is probably a late round pick and Awuzie is a prospect i really like.

Josh Rosen will throw all over Colorado though and Soso Jamabo will run all over them.

ASU should run very well vs Colorado with Wilkins, Richard and Ballage.

ASU D is a bit down.

UCLA D is ok, nothing special.

Washington State D is terrible but all 3 teams should have no problem scoring on Colorado.

Just don't think Colorado has the fire power on O this year to keep up. Winfree was a big loss and I am not sure anyone will replace Spruce. Shay Fields is good but very inconsistent, then again Spruce didn't have a good SR year which was a big issue between he and Sefo's struggles in why Colorado stuggled last year.

Colorado is not a bad team, but they have a pretty tough schedule. Might find a way to win 4 games.

A+ Sefo would help. C level Sefo same ole.