• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This board cracks me up

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone here is so nice to each other...if you make the jump to the college football board everyone hates each other during the season....why is that?

Were you ever on the ESPN message boards? The CFB board on here is nothing compared to how bad that was.. nothing but kids out looking to start a fight.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone here is so nice to each other...if you make the jump to the college football board everyone hates each other during the season....why is that?

You must have missed the johnO threads.

I think you have to give trolly some props. When the trolls show up, trolly goes all KongSuh on their ass.

You can fuck with a Kong or a McTroller all you want. But ya better pack a lunch.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a smaller bar...better music...fewer stools to fill with asshole trolls.
helps to occasionally remind yourself what's been left behind...CBS boards, for example, are 100% class-free these days - every story is invariably followed by a toxic stream of censored hatreds.

Ya know! There were some good threads on seebeeses, but there were so many assholes, it was hard to sift through the shit. From what I read, espn was just as bad.

You have to love the attitude that the mods bring to this place.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not worth a thread, but......FIJI?!?!?!?!

speaking of bad boards...
Jeopardy College Championships is on this week...the first three contestants (representing the cream of our contemporary college elite scholars) were from Temple, Delaware and Oklahoma. Final Jeopardy Topic was "Islands."
The Answer featured a picture of the 10,000-sqmile triangular Island just off the toe of Italy.
The three responses were:

CRETE...CRETE...FIJI.

:L :L :L

into your hands we give control of the world...go forth and get lost!

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeopardy College Championships is on this week...the first three contestants (representing the cream of our contemporary college elite scholars) were from Temple, Delaware and Oklahoma. Final Jeopardy Topic was "Islands."
The Answer featured a picture of the 10,000-sqmile triangular Island just off the toe of Italy.

CRETE...CRETE...FIJI.

Well, at least they did name islands. If those kids weren't the cream of the crop the answers probably would have looked more like:

Montana...Archipelago...October

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you ever on the ESPN message boards? The CFB board on here is nothing compared to how bad that was.. nothing but kids out looking to start a fight.

I just made mockery of that board....i bet I had 100 different SNs because id get banned so much....i wouldnt even do anything bad thats why I was one of the firsts to migrate over here

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CRETE...CRETE...FIJI.

Your answer Mr. Connery: V, also the roman numberal for five, so despite your best efforts, that is correct.
Your wager: Suck it trebek

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice this board starts running A LOT more smoothly at the same time john and tshirt were banned? :whistle:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your answer Mr. Connery: V, also the roman numberal for five, so despite your best efforts, that is correct.
Your wager: Suck it trebek

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAoP0O5DyVo]Saturday Night Lives Jeopardy skit w/Willferrell - YouTube[/ame]

:laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asslicker!!!

There is that better, ohhh and the Hawkeyes are slapdicks

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...shane keeping it real.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CRETE...CRETE...FIJI.

Geographic illiteracy is one of my pet peeves...the world gets smaller, you'd think people would be more geographically literate, but it doesn't appear so.