• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Article Sums It Up

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt about it. I constantly read articles like this suggesting the same thing. Seems everybody knows this except Rams management and coaches.

Y! SPORTS

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny most were writing Cam off last year. and Wilson and Kap have struggled at times this year.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also say 5 of those teams have Elite QB'S. 3 going to the Hall of fame !! they don't grow on trees. the niners and Hawks have elite punishing Defenses.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27, winning cures all. Those guys are winning right now so everyone speaks highly of them. Go back a year and talk about what people think of Phil Rivers and it wasn't the same story.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27, winning cures all. Those guys are winning right now so everyone speaks highly of them. Go back a year and talk about what people think of Phil Rivers and it wasn't the same story.

That's for sure. Signed RG3

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the article should have read that teams with QBs that are playing great. You can argue semantics all you want 27mtr, but the fact is that a great QB (playing great) is the single most important ingredient in a winning franchise. Defense is good, and a running game is wonderful, special teams, yada yada. After all, it is still a team sport, but like it or not a great QB defines your team more than any other position. And unfortunately the Rams haven't had that since Curt Warner was here.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the article should have read that teams with QBs that are playing great. You can argue semantics all you want 27mtr, but the fact is that a great QB (playing great) is the single most important ingredient in a winning franchise. Defense is good, and a running game is wonderful, special teams, yada yada. After all, it is still a team sport, but like it or not a great QB defines your team more than any other position. And unfortunately the Rams haven't had that since Curt Warner was here.

I agree with you that having a great QB is important I think we all know this. But Tom Brady's and Kurt Warners just normally don't fall in your lap and don't grow on trees. I just think we are in better shape then a lot of teams that don't have a QB. I'm just on board with Snead that he his plenty good to win with if he has the talent around him and they are heading that way. Manning, Brady, And Drew B are hof QB's is it really fair to compare Bradford to them? I'm not this Hugh Bradford fan I just realize it could be a lot worse. I bet the rams are praying the Texans take Bridgewater so they don't have to think about taking him lol . It will be interesting

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really love to see the Rams take Bridgewater if he's available, or another high profile QB like Bortles, and then just trade Bradford for what we could get. I would be secretly (in case a trade didn't work out, since Bradford appears to be as fragile emotionally as physically) shopping Bradford for hopefully a 2nd rounder, or possibly a 1st round pick if there was anybody gullible enough (Jacksonville, Minnesota, Oakland, etc.) I sincerely don't believe we will attain championship level with Bradford, and will waste the talent we already have waiting on him to evolve from the fundamentally flawed QB he is now. And you're right, it could be a lot worse. We could have Christian Ponder, or Jake Locker, or Mark Sanchez etc. But keep in mind that if we had another mediocre QB, we'd be paying him mediocre money as well. Not the huge amount that Bradford is getting (and certainly not worth) that is curtailing us from investing that money into other areas of need. I was on the fence about Bradford for 2 years. I've now officially become a Bradford dissenter. Until he shows me definitively that he can stop making fundamental mistakes that should have been corrected by year two, and step up and make the team around him better like other QBs being paid like him, I will continue to deride him and his supporters.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really love to see the Rams take Bridgewater if he's available, or another high profile QB like Bortles, and then just trade Bradford for what we could get. I would be secretly (in case a trade didn't work out, since Bradford appears to be as fragile emotionally as physically) shopping Bradford for hopefully a 2nd rounder, or possibly a 1st round pick if there was anybody gullible enough (Jacksonville, Minnesota, Oakland, etc.) I sincerely don't believe we will attain championship level with Bradford, and will waste the talent we already have waiting on him to evolve from the fundamentally flawed QB he is now. And you're right, it could be a lot worse. We could have Christian Ponder, or Jake Locker, or Mark Sanchez etc. But keep in mind that if we had another mediocre QB, we'd be paying him mediocre money as well. Not the huge amount that Bradford is getting (and certainly not worth) that is curtailing us from investing that money into other areas of need. I was on the fence about Bradford for 2 years. I've now officially become a Bradford dissenter. Until he shows me definitively that he can stop making fundamental mistakes that should have been corrected by year two, and step up and make the team around him better like other QBs being paid like him, I will continue to deride him and his supporters.

That contract will be very tough to trade.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one is taking Bradford and his bloated contract sorry, not to mention he's still injured. If he was somewhere in the 10mil range I could see it happening.

You know actually I hope some one does trade for him. I hope NE goes out and gets him he sits the bench next year Mr. Brady shows him the ropes. Brady retires next year and Sam comes in and breaks all of his records including SB wins and appearances. I know it's never going to happen but be careful of what you wish for.

Really guys I'm sick of the "lets cut/trade Bradford" talk. Not saying you can't express your opinion but just come to realization that IT'S NOT EVER GOING TO HAPPEN. I'll agree if he doesn't have a good to great year next season then yes the Rams FO will have to think of moving on. But lets just keep it at that for the moment.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one is taking Bradford and his bloated contract sorry, not to mention he's still injured. If he was somewhere in the 10mil range I could see it happening.

You know actually I hope some one does trade for him. I hope NE goes out and gets him he sits the bench next year Mr. Brady shows him the ropes. Brady retires next year and Sam comes in and breaks all of his records including SB wins and appearances. I know it's never going to happen but be careful of what you wish for.

Really guys I'm sick of the "lets cut/trade Bradford" talk. Not saying you can't express your opinion but just come to realization that IT'S NOT EVER GOING TO HAPPEN. I'll agree if he doesn't have a good to great year next season then yes the Rams FO will have to think of moving on. But lets just keep it at that for the moment.

face it Jacob....its only January. The combine isn't until late February, free agency doesn't start until mid March, and the draft isn't until May 8th. In other words, there isn't a whole lot to talk about. If its in the news, your going to hear about it..... and guess what? SAM,s enormous contract is in the headlines , so whether you like it or not you will read it here as well.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha fair enough zeke. :D

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also say 5 of those teams have Elite QB'S. 3 going to the Hall of fame !! they don't grow on trees. the niners and Hawks have elite punishing Defenses.

2 of them have elite QBs. 3 more have franchise QBs. 3 have guys that are not yet established.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:squeeze:

we can always talk about boobs

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sheepshagger.gif
.........or HELP SAVE THE SHEEP!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't go there Zeke. Calling somebody a sheep is similar to calling somebody a name. Yea SJ76 won't be offended but if you receive a similar response to one of your posts where he calls something you assert as retarded will you not be offended? You might not be but others may be and then were down that road. Get your head out of your ass for a second and think before you post. And I am not defending SJ76 because I like him or whatever of that shit. I have already told him the same. It may seem harmless but this is the kind of thing that starts another round and I am nipping things in the bud before we go there. If you want to post this, go to the penalty box with it. Capeeche?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't go there Zeke. Calling somebody a sheep is similar to calling somebody a name. Yea SJ76 won't be offended but if you receive a similar response to one of your posts where he calls something you assert as retarded will you not be offended? You might not be but others may be and then were down that road. Get your head out of your ass for a second and think before you post. And I am not defending SJ76 because I like him or whatever of that shit. I have already told him the same. It may seem harmless but this is the kind of thing that starts another round and I am nipping things in the bud before we go there. If you want to post this, go to the penalty box with it. Capeeche?

Sorry SJ and Retro :doh:
wasn't trying to call him a sheep, its just every time I read his posts, my eyes always revert to the little blue stick man having his way with the little furry animal. Saw this clip on sheep and got a chuckle out of it, thought he might like it, not hurt his feelings:noidea:

Last edited by a moderator: