• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

think this bama fan is mad?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look in the mirror and smile.

So basically it's about Auburn fans that are upset because nobody likes them.

Got it.

Waiter obviously got a quality education @ Auburn for that job.

:rollseyes:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What?

It would be different if the server was talking shit, but what I get is a fan happy cause Auburn won. Glad my car wasn't keyed sitting at the SU parking lot cause some dickhead fan didn't like SU beating BC with 6 seconds left on the clock.

I didn't see the game cause I was at the SU/BC game, but from what I've seen, that was one great game win or lose.

Two bama fans now have gone over the edge....bama needs to educate some folks kinda like William Shatner did to the trekies and telling them to get a fucking life. It was a show.

When people act like bama the football program is better than people...it's time to get a fucking life.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

It would be different if the server was talking shit, but what I get is a fan happy cause Auburn won. Glad my car wasn't keyed sitting at the SU parking lot cause some dickhead fan didn't like SU beating BC with 6 seconds left on the clock.

I didn't see the game cause I was at the SU/BC game, but from what I've seen, that was one great game win or lose.

Two bama fans now have gone over the edge....bama needs to educate some folks kinda like William Shatner did to the trekies and telling them to get a fucking life. It was a show.

When people act like bama the football program is better than people...it's time to get a fucking life.

Not giving a tip is going over the edge?

:L

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

Was just wondering how Bama fans being dicks to awwbun fans (which will never stop & vice versa) caused awwbun to run the FG back?

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just wondering how Bama fans being dicks to awwbun fans (which will never stop & vice versa) caused awwbun to run the FG back?

How this applies to the winning run back is hyperbole, based on the bama fan base intelligence taking a hit seemingly every day to a point they believe winning is an entitlement. Bama's inability to defend a 109 yard runback shows the teams falling into the same mind set. We are bama and winning is our right. Hyperbole yes....but something to go hhhmmmmmmmmm about.

And the bold...There lay the problem....I see shit like this from time to time....WV has a bad reputation for fans going into Morgantown. Which hating on another person because they are a fan is something I don't get.

Disrespecting a server who's life already sucks is......just so bama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How this applies to the winning run back is hyperbole, based on the bama fan base intelligence taking a hit seemingly every day to a point they believe winning is an entitlement. Bama's inability to defend a 109 yard runback shows the teams falling into the same mind set. We are bama and winning is our right. Hyperbole yes....but something to go hhhmmmmmmmmm about.

And the bold...There lay the problem....I see shit like this from time to time....WV has a bad reputation for fans going into Morgantown. Which hating on another person because they are a fan is something I don't get.

I don't think you know what the word hyperbole means. Just saying extreme shit doesn't make anything hyperbole.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not giving a tip is going over the edge?

:L

Don't leave a tip cause the food sucked...the service sucked....the bathrooms had two day old shit on the floor.....get a manager.

But fucking over a person earning what....$1.25...what is it in the south...$.75 I don't know...but fucking over a poor smuck cause your team sucked up the day shows zero fucking class.

Tip the guy.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you know what the word hyperbole means. Just saying extreme shit doesn't make anything hyperbole.

See if this helps....and go read my comment again....

an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

And 4d2....you really can put up some quality post....but defending the action of that bama fan is unbecoming.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figure that one out and you will be rich beyond your imagination....just don't stay up too late.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See ya bama fans....ain't no time in the duty day to make ya a touch enlighted.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't leave a tip cause the food sucked...the service sucked....the bathrooms had two day old shit on the floor.....get a manager.

But fucking over a person earning what....$1.25...what is it in the south...$.75 I don't know...but fucking over a poor smuck cause your team sucked up the day shows zero fucking class.

Tip the guy.

Again, if the tips for a waiter equals out to less than minimum wage, then they are paid minimum wage. There is nobody out there making $1.25 an hour. The reason servers make so little base pay is because their tips usually put them well over minimum wage. Like wayy over.

I am a good tipper in general. I grew up in the business. My mom was a waitress when I was younger, became a general manager and now she still bartends and waits tables because despite the pay being lower, she makes great tips. I'm someone who gets on to people for not tipping.

And while that person should have tipped, the waiter is a dumbass for mentioning the Auburn thing to start with. That's not what you do if you want good tips. It has nothing to do with Alabama directly, it's just part of being a good server.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See if this helps....and go read my comment again....

an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

And 4d2....you really can put up some quality post....but defending the action of that bama fan is unbecoming.

Yeah but hyperbole is done to make a point.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems fake since the bill isn't itemized. Also, lol at the prepaid regions card! He didn't leave a tip cause his ass is broke!

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was unnecessarily mean.

Barn fans are people too.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they deserve to have things done to their food....imagine they go back 6 months later don't even remember the server...lol