• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These wrestling threads amaze me...

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck golf.

Golf?

natalie_gulbis_hot_girl_golfer.jpg

gal_grzebian_kim.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY GUISE, LET'S GO HIT A TINY STATIONARY BALL AND CALL IT A SPORT.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY GUISE, LET'S GO HIT A TINY STATIONARY BALL AND CALL IT A SPORT.

Hey guys let's all watch grown roided out sweaty men play dress up, that have stupid childish names, act out ridiculous fight scenes.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys let's all watch grown roided out sweaty men play dress up, that have stupid childish names, act out ridiculous fight scenes.

So you wanna watch pretty much any movie or TV show made about ancient Rome or Greece?

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone that thinks wrestling is gai or dumb, I would love for them to take just one bump or hell, just run against the ropes. Lawrence Taylor, one of the top 5 greatest football players ever, had one match and he said it was the hardest thing he ever did, and he fell worse afterwards than any game he ever play. Oh wrestling is fake, well, so is fucking Big Bang Theory and people watch that shit too.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least you admit it's fake.

and? So is fucking 24, hell pretty much all these "reality" tv shows are fake too. The first documentary ever made was "fake" too. Wrestling is scripted, but i dare anyone to just take one bump on the ring, or even just run full speed against the ropes and see how that feels. It takes a great deal of physical skills to be a top wrestler. Necks, arms, knees, backs, hell, every bone in the human body has been broken at one time or another by some wrestler. Would you like to see a man lose his ear?

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yeah, golf is ghay. Elton John getting buttfucked by Jason Collins, while sucking on Lance Bass' cock, while the Village People play in the background thinks that golf is ghay. And he is right.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of my boys and I get together about once every two months and rent some old school wrestling.

Last one was WM4, and ECW Barely Legal.

well, if you can get your hands on some Ring of Honor stuff from the early 2000's. Those are all great, especially if you get Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan), CM Punk, Spanky, or Nigel McGuiness. And for a change of pace, I would see about getting some Chikara DVDs, they are grown up cartoons with some really great wrestling.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, if you can get your hands on some Ring of Honor stuff from the early 2000's. Those are all great, especially if you get Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan), CM Punk, Spanky, or Nigel McGuiness. And for a change of pace, I would see about getting some Chikara DVDs, they are grown up cartoons with some really great wrestling.

Agree about both ROH and CHIKARA. In fact, I had the opportunity to design RPG games for both companies over the past couple of summers. Great times. Indy wrestling is a whole different experience than WWE for those who haven't had the chance to enjoy it.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about both ROH and CHIKARA. In fact, I had the opportunity to design RPG games for both companies over the past couple of summers. Great times. Indy wrestling is a whole different experience than WWE for those who haven't had the chance to enjoy it.

an RPG game for Chikara or ROH? how would that had worked out?

and for those that love the over the top violence...maybe check out CZW out of Philly.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and? So is fucking 24, hell pretty much all these "reality" tv shows are fake too. The first documentary ever made was "fake" too. Wrestling is scripted, but i dare anyone to just take one bump on the ring, or even just run full speed against the ropes and see how that feels. It takes a great deal of physical skills to be a top wrestler. Necks, arms, knees, backs, hell, every bone in the human body has been broken at one time or another by some wrestler. Would you like to see a man lose his ear?

Ballet is pretty challenging too.