• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Jessie was just waiting for him to kill her husband so she could hop right on his dick afterwards. :L

So, when Rick was talking to Carol and others about killing whats-his-nuts as the solution to the domestic violence, what he really meant was that he thought he should fuck the guy's wife.

Facepalm, indeed.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, when Rick was talking to Carol and others about killing whats-his-nuts as the solution to the domestic violence, what he really meant was that he thought he should fuck the guy's wife.

Facepalm, indeed.

Why didn't he kill him when he had the chance then? Why did he tell him to stop fighting? Why did he tell him to leave the house nicely instead of threatening to kill him? :L:L

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I watched the previous week's episode just before the new one on Sunday to see the stuff I missed (and yes, Carol is indeed fascinating. She just may be the toughest one in the whole group), and Noah's death scene caught my attention. Did AMC do some editing to tone it down? It looked more choppy than I remembered, and there was a filter over the part where his face was torn apart.

Anyone notice this or is it just my imagination?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I watched the previous week's episode just before the new one on Sunday to see the stuff I missed (and yes, Carol is indeed fascinating. She just may be the toughest one in the whole group), and Noah's death scene caught my attention. Did AMC do some editing to tone it down? It looked more choppy than I remembered, and there was a filter over the part where his face was torn apart.

Anyone notice this or is it just my imagination?
I noticed that upon first viewing, and on my second viewing, it wasnt as bad as I had remembered. Of course, at that point, I had seen the prosthetic of Noah's head, so I saw how fake his head looked at that point (the prosthetic was a Barry Bonds version of Noah's head).

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed that upon first viewing, and on my second viewing, it wasnt as bad as I had remembered. Of course, at that point, I had seen the prosthetic of Noah's head, so I saw how fake his head looked at that point (the prosthetic was a Barry Bonds version of Noah's head).

I saw the prosthetic as well...what an awesome going away gift! :nod:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week's TTD will have Melissa McBride (Carol) and a mystery guest.

AMC knows about the "mystery guest curse", so they very well may be toying with us, but I feel quite certain we will lose AT LEAST one "major" character this episode.

Even though Carol is an announced guest, and not the "mystery guest", I certainly list her as a potential casualty in this episode. But DAYUM, I hope she survives. She is my favorite character by quite a large margin. The writers have done a masterful job utilizing her and progressing her form the battered wife to the BAMF she is now.

Other potential casualties, I think, are...

Glenn
Tara
Abraham
Gabriel

Deanna
Nicholas
Pete
Jesse
Tobin

I think Pete is about as much of a lock as there possibly can be, but after him, I feel that the walkers will be eating Chinese this episode.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week's TTD will have Melissa McBride (Carol) and a mystery guest.

AMC knows about the "mystery guest curse", so they very well may be toying with us, but I feel quite certain we will lose AT LEAST one "major" character this episode.

Even though Carol is an announced guest, and not the "mystery guest", I certainly list her as a potential casualty in this episode. But DAYUM, I hope she survives. She is my favorite character by quite a large margin. The writers have done a masterful job utilizing her and progressing her form the battered wife to the BAMF she is now.

Other potential casualties, I think, are...

Glenn
Tara
Abraham
Gabriel

Deanna
Nicholas
Pete
Jesse
Tobin

I think Pete is about as much of a lock as there possibly can be, but after him, I feel that the walkers will be eating Chinese this episode.
And as far as the Alexandrians go, I think Reg is as good as dead as well...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gangnam style....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for spamming, but I am just now remembering a few things I wanted to post about earlier...
I LOVE all the seeds they are planting for future seasons.

1) Spencer is hardly even an afterthought right now, but we are getting a better understanding for why he will hate Rick so much with this slow development

2) Deanna's insistence that no matter the crime, no one will be executed is a great basis for Ricks decision (probably at the end of S8)

3) The "Wolves" as a build up to the Scavengers is SUCH an awesome add from the original material!!

Here is my mapping at this point...

S6a will be dealing with the repercussions from the Wolves and the walkers breaking down the walls, and rebuilding Alexandria. Rick establishing himself as the new, somewhat saner, leader of Alexandria.

S6b will be the introduction of the Hilltop (Gregory and Paul). 6.16 will be issue 100.

S7a will deal with Rick building the coalition, MAYBE introducing the Kingdom (not sure they will even have them in the show)

S7b will deal with Carl's kidnapping. I suspect we will meet Dwight at this time. I think Reedus will leave the show after this weeks episode, and will reappear here as a re-imagined Dwight.

S8 will be All Out War

S9 will deal with the time jump, but probably without the actual time jump.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick's very first post-ZA battle.

giphy.gif

And Rick's latest post-ZA "battle"

118393e5cf5a5f0bf347c903b6c97995

I'm sensing a pattern here...:pound:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what was the deal with the red balloon? Has anyone come up with a theory on that yet?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick's very first post-ZA battle.

giphy.gif
You look at this on a loop and you see that Andrew Lincoln was not exactly a great "stunt actor" 5 years ago. His head action is laughable when viewed in a loop...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You look at this on a loop and you see that Andrew Lincoln was not exactly a great "stunt actor" 5 years ago. His head action is laughable when viewed in a loop...

It really is...every time the shovels strikes, I keep expecting to hear a "boinngg!"

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was let down the doc could fight to a draw with bad ass rick grimes. Sorry but i thought rick would wipe the floor with a DR who hasnt been out into the wild fighting zombies the last few yrs.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And sasha is my favorite followed by maggie and rosita. The ZA would be tough on blk women and their hair. But if sashas hair was done, id take her. I never thought beth was hot. Too pale...and her character was just plain boring. All she did at the prison was watch the baby