• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say no. they wouldnt put the spotlight on him if this were true. Putting the spotlight on him, just gives them a reason for people to talk about until next season. Then they will go another way thinking they faked everyone out.
Also there has to be a traitor (or make it seem) so they can have people give lydia the evil eye during the break as well.

Just my take.
Outside of Henry, the others taken were random I think so were likely taken because there was an easy opportunity.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, try to use spoiler tags when discussing the Commonwealth. We don’t KNOW that Georgia was part of them, so it is still technically a “spoiler” topic.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt this will happen because it require another time jump and relocation on Fear, but I think it would be cool (I'm sure some would disagree) if the next season of Fear ends with one of the female characters overhearing the King and Judith's conversation and then trying to make contact.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt this will happen because it require another time jump and relocation on Fear, but I think it would be cool (I'm sure some would disagree) if the next season of Fear ends with one of the female characters overhearing the King and Judith's conversation and then trying to make contact.
Where does Fear take place now? Mississippi?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea if they are still in Texas or not
They started the season in San Antonio, I think. But they were headed east, heading to Alexandria when they decided to drop anchor instead. Not sure if it was actually stated where they are, though.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They started the season in San Antonio, I think. But they were headed east, heading to Alexandria when they decided to drop anchor instead. Not sure if it was actually stated where they are, though.

I quit watching fear a while back. Have they synced up the timeline with the walking dead now? I guess they had to if Morgan is there now.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit watching fear a while back. Have they synced up the timeline with the walking dead now? I guess they had to if Morgan is there now.
They did, but then TWD had the big time jump. So right now, TWD is approx 6 years ahead of Fear.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another time jump to begin next season! I wonder how old Judith's gonna be in this one?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like just a few months (getting through winter - but I thought winter was over by the end of the last ep??). Hard to consider a few months a “time jump”...

Yep; it's actually hard to consider anything about this piece of shit show anymore, quite frankly.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this season was actually pretty decent. Especially with so many regular leaving. We'll see if next season the war with Whisperers is a long and drawn out as the one with the Saviors..

Introducing the Saviors and Neegan was great. The war itself was too, too long.

I liked:

Neegan being given more of a role. He's a very interesting character played by a good actor. Is he completely "converted" or just waiting to strike?

I like his affection for Judith.

I'm ready for the bad-ass Carol.... So is the actress playing her.

Wouldn't mind the Commonwealth getting introduced next season.

Wouldn't mind Maggie coming back. Not sure her new show is worth it..

Commonwealth sounds interesting.

I hope we never see Maggie again.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This time jump is only gonna be a couple months
I think they already showed that time jump with the whipping scene. The Whisperers are migratory, and they have returned to the DC area, and the snow was gone.

I got a sense that there was a few months between the end of 9.15 to the beginning of 9.16, and 9.16 spanned a few months.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New The Walking Dead Spinoff Series Set to Debut in 2020

New The Walking Dead spin-off series set to debut in 2020
AMC has announced they’re launching a brand new The Walking Dead spin-off series centered around two young female protagonists. Set to debut in 2020, the untitled project will be the third installment in The Walking Dead TV franchise. Production will commence this summer in Virginia.

“Showing audiences an unseen pocket of The Walking Dead universe steeped in a new mythology is a very cool way to celebrate a ‘Decade of the Dead’ on TV and over 15 years of Robert Kirkman’s brilliant comic,” Chief Content officer Scott M. Gimple said. “Matt Negrete is one of the best writer-producers in TWD’s long history — I’m thrilled to be working beside him to tell stories unlike we’ve seen before, taking our first step into an even larger world.”

The 10-episode spinoff was co-created by Gimple along with TWD writer-producer Matt Negrete who will also serve as the showrunner. The series will feature two young female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever. Grown-up and cemented in their identities, both good and bad.

“I’m beyond excited to be a part of this new show set in The Walking Dead Universe,”Negrete
said. “Writing and producing for the original series has been the job of a lifetime and I’m honored to be working with Scott and all the fine Dead folks at AMC in this new capacity. I can’t wait for the fans of the franchise to see what we’ve been cooking up!”

The Walking Dead reigns as the number one drama on television among adults 18-49.