• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One member infiltrated the fair, but how did they grab 10 of them in the span of what, a few hours???
Seems to me like they had the pike scene already written, then just had to find a way to get there.
I don't think Lydia was involved, but I suppose it is possible.

That's the part I was struggling to understand a bit too. Although I believe it was 7 that were grabbed from the fair and then 3 others that tried to rescue them (or maybe it was 8 and 2?). I wasn't clear as to whether or not she managed to sneak in other Whisperers as well or not. But even if she did, there were so many people around. Lydia said herself that all she had to do was scream and that was during the movie. It seemed like most were taken before the movie when people were still walking the streets and it was still light out. If Henry was lured down to an isolated area to fix some pipes or whatever then I could see that, but to also grab the rest with nobody noticing?

Did it go down like that in the comics? If so was it explained better?

Last edited:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the part I was struggling to understand a bit too. Although I believe it was 7 that were grabbed from the fair and then 3 others that tried to rescue them (or maybe it was 8 and 2?). I wasn't clear as to whether or not she managed to sneak in other Whisperers as well or not. But even if she did, there were so many people around. Lydia said herself that all she had to do was scream and that was during the movie. It seemed like most were taken before the movie when people were still walking the streets and it was still light out. If Henry was lured down to an isolated area to fix some pipes or whatever then I could see that, but to also grab the rest with nobody noticing?

It wasn’t explained in the comics either.

This one doesn’t bother me. She got them somehow. That is ok by me.

Po-tay-to / po-tah-to

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One member infiltrated the fair, but how did they grab 10 of them in the span of what, a few hours???
Seems to me like they had the pike scene already written, then just had to find a way to get there.
I don't think Lydia was involved, but I suppose it is possible.

Po-tay-to / po-tah-to

The description for the season finale says a group struggles to deal with a traitor within the group. Could Saddiq be the traitor?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The description for the season finale says a group struggles to deal with a traitor within the group. Could Saddiq be the traitor?
I would say no. they wouldnt put the spotlight on him if this were true. Putting the spotlight on him, just gives them a reason for people to talk about until next season. Then they will go another way thinking they faked everyone out.
Also there has to be a traitor (or make it seem) so they can have people give lydia the evil eye during the break as well.

Just my take.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No matter what, I imagine most are going to think its Lydia. I guess it could be her as well but it sounds like you may be onto something. He's alive because he made a deal, perhaps even before everyone was taken... and helped.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Po-tay-to / po-tah-to

Yeah I still liked it because I seem to be one of the few who enjoyed the payoff. Even with all the fighters gone, and with all the noise and distractions it seems unlikely but certainly not impossible, Most shows or movies I enjoy have bigger head-scratching moments that don't necessarily take away my enjoyment but I can't help but acknowledge.

I just wasn't sure if I missed something or not, or if this is intended to set up a mystery or if we're simply supposed to accept it for what it is. Either way works for me. The idea of there being a traitor as someone mentioned certainly seems interesting.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say no. they wouldnt put the spotlight on him if this were true. Putting the spotlight on him, just gives them a reason for people to talk about until next season. Then they will go another way thinking they faked everyone out.
Also there has to be a traitor (or make it seem) so they can have people give lydia the evil eye during the break as well.

Just my take.

I wonder if it's the other teen guy that was friends with Addy and the other guy. Whether it is or not I kind of get the feeling he'll have a minor role to play in the Lydia storyline before he eventually gets killed off.

Hard to imagine what motive he or anyone else would have to completely turn but maybe he helped her out a bit because he didn't like Henry but somehow didn't realize how far she would take it.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if it's the other teen guy that was friends with Addy and the other guy. Whether it is or not I kind of get the feeling he'll have a minor role to play in the Lydia storyline before he eventually gets killed off.

Hard to imagine what motive he or anyone else would have to completely turn but maybe he helped her out a bit because he didn't like Henry but somehow didn't realize how far she would take it.
Gage is a bully and jerk and already gave Lydia a hard time before Alpha started killing people by telling her lies that Addy had a thing for Henry.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gage is a bully and jerk and already gave Lydia a hard time before Alpha started killing people by telling her lies that Addy had a thing for Henry.

Exactly, so I figure he's really going to have a hate on for Lydia now that 2 of his close friends (and whatever Henry was to him) plus others died because of Lydia.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, so I figure he's really going to have a hate on for Lydia now that 2 of his close friends (and whatever Henry was to him) plus others died because of Lydia.
I don't know if Gage and Lydia will see each other again cause she's going with Daryl back to Alexandria and he is probably back at Hilltop in the finale

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the leader of Oceanside? What happened to that Cindy girl whose grandmother use to be the leader? Apparently the leader was at Oceanside when Tara first arrived there? It kind of seems like a nobody character that might have been lurking in the background that they're suddenly trying to give a bigger role to, Kind of has me wondering if she could end up being the traitor. I do like the Gabriel theory though.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was she the young girl that hated Tara when she first washed up at Oceanside?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the leader of Oceanside? What happened to that Cindy girl whose grandmother use to be the leader? Apparently the leader was at Oceanside when Tara first arrived there? It kind of seems like a nobody character that might have been lurking in the background that they're suddenly trying to give a bigger role to, Kind of has me wondering if she could end up being the traitor. I do like the Gabriel theory though.

The scene where Tara is telling Gabriel she's leaving back to Hilltop to be a good leader er whatever...(about 45 mins in). When she gets up and leaves the table, it shows him kinda smirk and it's ominous and creepy...not joyful er whatever. I just re-watched the scene....He's always been a fuggin' creep...wouldn't surprise me at all.