• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like some interesting sniper scenes next week.

Yeah, I think Sasha is going to have a PTSD/nervous breakdown in the watch tower and go all Charles Whitman (Austin, TX 1966 clock tower sniper incident when the ex-Marine Whitman went bonkers and blew away lots of folks).

Just prior to the construction zone walker attack scene, Abraham looked like he was having a PTSD episode.

Carol is re-living her hubby Ed's mistreatment again through the eyes of little cookie Sam and his mom Jessie.

And Rick is probably suffering from PTSD too...heck, his entire group for that matter. The power keg is about to blow, like some of you other posters have said.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As others have said, it seems SOP in Alexandria to run when the going gets rough, so I am not sure it will take much for Deanna to believe Glenn's story.

That said, Deanna is getting frustrated with the group taking all the leadership positions in the community. She said as much to Maggie after Tobin stepped down as the foreman of the construction crew. Losing her son AND appointing ANOTHER leadership position to the new guys, on top of hearing Gabriel's pitch, would have to be hard for anyone to handle.

I dont know about that, she is the one doing the appointing, she gave all the jobs, nobody suggested they wanted to do anything in particular. There is part of me saying she is worried, and another part of me thinking maybe she just wants to stay home and let other people take care of her by doing all the important jobs. Go recruit more people to do the work. She might be more frustrated that the people she thought were good enough are all as weak as she is.

I just see Gabriel as more of satan than the group. He is the one that locked the parishoners out of the church. They are already showing they will protect anyone they meet from being attacked and dont abandon anybody til they are dinner. She already thanked Glen for knocking Aiden on his ass, I'm really not sure how upset she is gonna be.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not unless Glenn told Eugene what went down when taking injured Sophie back. Remember Eugene knew something was up when he refused to get back in the van with Nicholas and was unholstering his gun when Nick tried to take it away which led to a scuffle which Glenn saved Eugene's life by knocking Nick out. Glenn told Eugene about Noah not making it so I would think Eugene would back Glenn up.

Only thing wrong with that is Eugene is one of "them", and it's Deanna's son who bought it. Some very interesting stuff goin' on here, for sure.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about that, she is the one doing the appointing, she gave all the jobs, nobody suggested they wanted to do anything in particular. There is part of me saying she is worried, and another part of me thinking maybe she just wants to stay home and let other people take care of her by doing all the important jobs. Go recruit more people to do the work. She might be more frustrated that the people she thought were good enough are all as weak as she is.

I just see Gabriel as more of satan than the group. He is the one that locked the parishoners out of the church. They are already showing they will protect anyone they meet from being attacked and dont abandon anybody til they are dinner. She already thanked Glen for knocking Aiden on his ass, I'm really not sure how upset she is gonna be.

But there's a big difference between her son getting knocked on his ass and her son dying. I think a lot is gonna depend on what the big secret is and if she is part of it.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that preacher

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As far as running the place, the group just took over. Careful what you wish for.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think he'll redeem himself anytime soon?
IMO he would have done that a while back. He knows that all of Rick's group knows he left his herd to die while he hid and ate their food to survive that whole time.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think he'll redeem himself anytime soon?
I don't think he is able. He is just a worm in a collar.

He locked the doors so his flock got eaten. But the group is evil.

He was trapped on a rock when the group saved his ass. But the group is evil.

The group slaughtered the Hunters because they were cannibals which he independently verified when he snuck out of the church. But the group is evil.

Dude is delusional. He is not nearly self-aware enough to be able to redeem himself.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is able. He is just a worm in a collar.

He locked the doors so his flock got eaten. But the group is evil.

He was trapped on a rock when the group saved his ass. But the group is evil.

The group slaughtered the Hunters because they were cannibals which he independently verified when he snuck out of the church. But the group is evil.

Dude is delusional. He is not nearly self-aware enough to be able to redeem himself.
Well stated!!!

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a costly/bloody trip to the warehouse.