• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the show may be dying a slow death as well. But as beardown pointed out the basis of my point was that death you want ain't coming

Just realized I left that word out, goddamnit...but ya, that's what I meant en sech

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that a Robert Kirkman cameo as one of the Walkers Rick and Aaron were trying to avoid in the lake?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the mystery person in boots is from Seaside or whatever the bitches call themselves.
Makes sense how Rick & others can get there help & help I mean their weapons to fight neegan.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
twd-walker-water-217605.png

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why Rick didn't hide the weapons they found on the boat somewhere outside ASZ. He knows that Negan is going to constantly come by the ASZ to collect what's "his".

This... but the reason is because the creators are feeding us a shitty narrative where Rick and Co are all afraid to cross Negan at all. His whole point is that he makes an example out of people so that they are completely subservient to him and afraid to even try to undermine his authority. The problem is they're having Rick, Rosita, Darryl, Michone, and Maggie all undermining his authority at the same time they're telling a story that disregards loopholes that rely on Negan being so omnipotent.

It's shitty writing and it's nothing new to this show.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upon further review....the little bit of the mystery person's face (forehead specifically) doesn't appear to match up well with Dwight's when i paused the DVR when the person is looking through the binoculars at Alexandria. Although you can't see the person's entire forehead it does seem like there would be a little of Dwight's burn scar .....to some extent......to overlap with what is shown. That person also has one of those prevalent forehead veins and Dwight does not. (although that can change with facial expressions en sech i guess)

now i feel like a true tard breaking down a dewd's forehead anatomy over a fucking TV show

That's some great insight there, Colombo.

lolz

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So right now, Rick's group and the Hilltop have zero weapons. Not sure if the Kingdomites are armed, but I would think not well. Wouldn't Neegan would get back to his compound, realize Darryl is gone and then come kick the shit out of the settlements?

It was a rah-rah moment with Rick's people, but they are powerless now. I can't see how they would have much time to fortify (less than a day) before Neegan comes to get Darryl back.

The only thing that would help would be to go convince the Amazonian women, like now.

I assume that Oceanside is where they will get weapons... Otherwise that entire episode was, in fact, pointless... At some point Tara will give them up "For the greater good", etc...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point that @mr.hockey4242 was trying to make, is that it happening anytime soon, if at all. (Neegan's death)

Probably could have left the "at least" bit out of his post then.

When I read it, I thought to myself, "fuck me, I'm gonna have put up with this melodramatic fuck for at least another five seasons? Shit, the whole series isn't even seven seasons to this point."

God damnit, Mr Hockey! Get your shit together.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume that Oceanside is where they will get weapons... Otherwise that entire episode was, in fact, pointless... At some point Tara will give them up "For the greater good", etc...

Yea. They better hurry. Neegan is going to really lose his shit when he finds out Daryl is gone. In fact, with the long range radios they have, he should have found out before he even left Alexandria.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. They better hurry. Neegan is going to really lose his shit when he finds out Daryl is gone. In fact, with the long range radios they have, he should have found out before he even left Alexandria.

They don't necessarily know that he's gone yet, do they?
Door should still be locked.
Would have hidden the body.

If Dwight helped him escape, also possible that he might have enough people to attempt a coup....

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't necessarily know that he's gone yet, do they?
Door should still be locked.
Would have hidden the body.

If Dwight helped him escape, also possible that he might have enough people to attempt a coup....

Or at the very least, since the only people checking on him in his cell seemed to be Dwight, and occasionally Dwight's Ex.... Neither of them would say anything if they're in on it...

However, that being the case, it would seem Negan would be close to learning that he has some malcontents at the Sanctuary.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why Rick didn't hide the weapons they found on the boat somewhere outside ASZ. He knows that Negan is going to constantly come by the ASZ to collect what's "his".

This... but the reason is because the creators are feeding us a shitty narrative where Rick and Co are all afraid to cross Negan at all. His whole point is that he makes an example out of people so that they are completely subservient to him and afraid to even try to undermine his authority. The problem is they're having Rick, Rosita, Darryl, Michone, and Maggie all undermining his authority at the same time they're telling a story that disregards loopholes that rely on Negan being so omnipotent.

It's shitty writing and it's nothing new to this show.

Well, Negan had the manifest of all their weapons and he noticed that they were missing 2 of them and almost killed someone if they didn't find them. They made that point pretty clear.

kobesgame

Fucking C**t Lawyer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone remind me how Michonne ended up in the car with that lady again.

kobesgame

Fucking C**t Lawyer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I didn't catch what those canoe paddles said on them. Any significance to the language on them?