• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Top 10 NFL Teams Since 2000 According to ChatGPT

How Good is ChatGPT's List?

• Total voters

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need color by numbers?

I coulda on Dallas's 3 SB losses too, and they all would be less fan boy than your post.

What? None of those Super Bowl losses have occurred since 2000 which is what this thread was about. How broken are you by your teams pathetic failure this century that you're having this meltdown as if I brought up the 2004 Esgles when they were listed in the OP and other posts?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? None of those Super Bowl losses have occurred since 2000 which is what this thread was about. How broken are you by your teams pathetic failure this century that you're having this meltdown as if I brought up the 2004 Esgles when they were listed in the OP and other posts?
LOL

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re not allowed to talk about the Eagles here. He loses his shit like Rain Man if he can’t watch Wapner.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have been a very different result in the Super Bowl if TO was healthy and wasn't playing on a broken leg with screws in that no one said he would be ready for. Still put up over 100 yards receiving. McNabb was choking all over the field that game.
Meh, injuries happen. see the 2015 Seahawks defense in the SB

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, injuries happen. see the 2015 Seahawks defense in the SB
2004 was the height of Belicheck and VideoGate as well. In the 2H of the Super Bowl Charlie Weis called a screen pass on 3 successive snaps. Why? Because they had the Eagles signals. Jim Johnson calls a defense they don’t like against screen. Gets gashed. He’s thinking they just ran screen so it’s safe to run that scheme. Weis runs screen again. Johnson says no way they run screen on 3 straight plays. Same scheme out of a different look. Weis runs scheme again. Time out Eagles.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2004 had to be the most top heavy year in the 'parity' era. If McNabb was slightly better than I do think they'd be a top contender for best team
Or if Chad Lewis hadn't gotten hurt in the NFCCG. Mcnabb shit his pants without him. And the backup TE fumbled.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is about as substantive as you go in your passive aggressive nonsense, yes.
really?

opinions still vary between us and it's still good to judge who is who here.

Glass houses kinda thing, perhaps you should put down that stone.
You choose to dance today. Put on those big boy pants.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really?

opinions still vary between us and it's still good to judge who is who here.

Glass houses kinda thing, perhaps you should put down that stone.
You choose to dance today. Put on those big boy pants.
Projecting, are we?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or if Chad Lewis hadn't gotten hurt in the NFCCG. Mcnabb shit his pants without him. And the backup TE fumbled.
In general I have a hard time with top team lists because of injuries and small sample sizes. I have no idea how to rank the Eagles team where Nick Foles won a Super Bowl, for example. I think the 06 Colts are really hard to rank, too, because they had a swiss cheese defense without Bob Sanders and then he gets healthy for the playoffs and all of a sudden its an elite defense.

I might get some crap for this but on paper I think Tom Brady's 2nd best roster was his Bucs Super Bowl team. Its hard to say that they were the 2nd best team, though, because the team needed time to gel. I also think their coaching wasn't the best. When the Chiefs first played them that year, Tyreek Hill absolutely destroyed their coverage over and over. Once they made an obvious adjustment, their D gave the Chiefs lots of issues and then you see that even moreso with the Super Bowl when the Chiefs were dealing with many injuries.

The 19 Chiefs beat all their playoff opponents by double digits. They also were one ridiculous play away from losing the Super Bowl.

Football outsiders has 3 Legion of Boom teams in their top 20 of all time. Only 1 Super Bowl win. Really hard to nail down 'best teams' in a list

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can make a case for highly ranking the 2007 Patriots because they were so dominant in the regular season and went 19-0, but not number one. Maybe top 5.

Not sure how the 2004 Eagles are ranked over the 2004 Patriots.

Hell, I'm not sure I'd even rank them ahead of the 2004 Steelers or Colts, if we're including non-Superbowl winners. The AFC was clearly the better conference that year, at least at the top.

No way the 2004 Eagles or 2015 Panthers were better than the 2001 Rams either.

I'm an Eagles fan and I thought the '04 one was a weird one... I don't even think they were better than the 2002 Eagles team. And if you're going to include an Eagles team, why not include the 2017 team that actually won it all? That team had a better SRS rating and point differential.