• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Surprise Partner NBA Phase SF2 : TJL/Shane vs 500/UK

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go!

Kevin Love could suck a golf ball threw a garden hose but I have team A taking a small lead after one, people just dont remember how good Petrovic was and I love Nate the Great but Cousy and KD are a notch above.

After 1
TJL/Shane - 27
500/UK - 25

In the second we have two of my all time favorite players Pistol and Hayes, one thing stands out for me here Westbrook would make Martin look silly, I think this is where team B makes a real move, Elvin Hayes was fucking great y'all and the Westbrook advantage would be crazy, Pippen and Mullin kinda cancel each other out IMO. I was never a huge fan of Yao or Ewing but they are both solid.

After 2
TJL/Shane - 53
500/UK - 58

In the third, if you honestly believe Dandridge could play LeBron I own a small percentage of the Manhattan bridge i've been looking to sell. I agree team B should have put a better outside shooter in the 3rd but I think this is still a quarter team B wins rather easily.

After 3
TJL/Shane - 75
500/UK - 85

So we go to the 4th with team B up 10. King was a great scorer but he's not the good Dr. I actually would prolly lean team A in the 4th, maybe I only remember the later half of Kareems career but Hakeem is the best center I have ever seen. Zeke and Payton kinda cancel each other out slight edge to the glove although i'm sure most will disagree. Gasol has the experience edge over Davis so that has to count for something, if we did this draft in 5 years I think we would laugh if we thought Gasol had a chance against Davis. DJ's defense keeps a bit of a lid on Wade, I think team A makes a game of it but 10 was too much to overcome.

FINAL
TJL/Shane - 104
500/UK - 107

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go!

Kevin Love could suck a golf ball threw a garden hose but I have team A taking a small lead after one, people just dont remember how good Petrovic was and I love Nate the Great but Cousy and KD are a notch above.

After 1
TJL/Shane - 27
500/UK - 25

In the second we have two of my all time favorite players Pistol and Hayes, one thing stands out for me here Westbrook would make Martin look silly, I think this is where team B makes a real move, Elvin Hayes was fucking great y'all and the Westbrook advantage would be crazy, Pippen and Mullin kinda cancel each other out IMO. I was never a huge fan of Yao or Ewing but they are both solid.

After 2
TJL/Shane - 53
500/UK - 58

In the third, if you honestly believe Dandridge could play LeBron I own a small percentage of the Manhattan bridge i've been looking to sell. I agree team B should have put a better outside shooter in the 3rd but I think this is still a quarter team B wins rather easily.

After 3
TJL/Shane - 75
500/UK - 85

So we go to the 4th with team B up 10. King was a great scorer but he's not the good Dr. I actually would prolly lean team A in the 4th, maybe I only remember the later half of Kareems career but Hakeem is the best center I have ever seen. Zeke and Payton kinda cancel each other out slight edge to the glove although i'm sure most will disagree. Gasol has the experience edge over Davis so that has to count for something, if we did this draft in 5 years I think we would laugh if we thought Gasol had a chance against Davis. DJ's defense keeps a bit of a lid on Wade, I think team A makes a game of it but 10 was too much to overcome.

FINAL
TJL/Shane - 104
500/UK - 107

Cant really disagree with the analysis. I just think our 1st quarter lineup is underrated by you IMO

I think this group spaces the floor much better than people realize and you have 4 damn good shooters, two great ones around KD.

Cousy
Miller
KD
Love

That would be devastating.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD ain't exactly Steph from 3

He has a great 20 footer. Dray has zero range. Having him with 3 ball dominant guys is not exactly a good fit for him either. Now it really doesnt matter bc I think Lebron can lead a team full of midgets.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant really agree with the analysis. I just think our 1st quarter lineup is underrated by you IMO

I think this group spaces the floor much better than people realize and you have 4 damn good shooters, two great ones around KD.

Cousy
Miller
KD
Love

That would be devastating.
We have the man you called the original LBJ on our first unit, a great shooter and a great post player.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The original LBJ and LBJ are both overrated in this format.

LeBron coming in cold in the 3rd quarter isn't something I look at and go WOW.

LeBron plays his best ball in the first half, this whole thing was a fucking conspiracy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Struggled this year but was much more of a threat in previous years. 38 percent two years ago

Well lets get back to the main point...F that thug lol