• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Surprise Partner NBA Phase SF2 : TJL/Shane vs 500/UK

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas vs Payton - slight edge GP
Dennis Johnson vs Ray Ray - great defender that is rested vs great shooter - edge Ray
Erving vs King - big advantage Erving
Pau vs AD - GL Pau!! Lol
Kareem vs Hakeem - draw
Our match-ups are better, and our team fits far better together. Ray space the floor...where are your shooters?
GP over Zeke, Ray over DJ, Doc was great, but he can't guard King lol, GL my ass on AD, Pau was a stud, and KAJ over The Dream.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our match-ups are better, and our team fits far better together. Ray space the floor...where are your shooters?
GP over Zeke, Ray over DJ, Doc was great, but he can't guard King lol, GL my ass on AD, Pau was a stud, and KAJ over The Dream.
Lol @ all of this

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pau over AD LMAO!! Pau cant guard the perimeter. GL to Kareem guarding two beasts!!

You lumped most of your talent into the 3rd. No doubt your team has more talent but putting a dominant force like Shaq with LBJ and Dwade was a mistake. You need shooters around them.

The biggest mimatch is your 1st vs ours. We keep a slight lead into the 4th and keep it

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pau over AD LMAO!! Pau cant guard the perimeter. GL to Kareem guarding two beasts!!

You lumped most of your talent into the 3rd. No doubt your team has more talent but putting a dominant force like Shaq with LBJ and Dwade was a mistake. You need shooters around them.

The biggest mimatch is your 1st vs ours. We keep a slight lead into the 4th and keep it
It's comical that you bring up shooting. We have Drazen, Allen, Mullin...West can't play all four quarters for y'all. Third quarter is a double digit thrashing, in a game, overall, y'all lose by 10

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ all of this
Laugh all you want, it's true. To quote your partner from a few drafts ago, "McGinnis was the original LBJ"....except when he's on the other team lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's comical that you bring up shooting. We have Drazen, Allen, Mullin...West can't play all four quarters for y'all. Third quarter is a double digit thrashing, in a game, overall, y'all lose by 10

Not shooting overall, in the 3rd. You have your most dominant force on the same team with guys who thrive at getting to the bucket and kick it out to shooters. I just think if you slide Shaq to another quartef and put shooters around Lebron it fits better. I think we utilized our players better for having less talent. I was actually planning on picking y'all

Reactions: TJL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh all you want, it's true. To quote your partner from a few drafts ago, "McGinnis was the original LBJ"....except when he's on the other team lol

Not sure why he said that in the first place lolllll

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shooting overall, in the 3rd. You have your most dominant forces on the same team when you have guys who can get to the bucket and kick it out to shooters. I just think if you slide Shaq to another quartef and put shooters around Lebron it fits better. I think we utilized our players better for having less talent. I was actually planning on picking y'all
It's not about winning quarters, it's about winning the game. Third is a total blowout, other quarters are very even

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I post my vote on this game I just wanna say NBA basketball is gheyer than Milk at a Barbara Streisand concert!