• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Suns will be fine

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off this system is meant for 2 point guards. I dont get why Hornaseck hasnt put in a half court set and put some motion players in? :gaah: Drives me crazy because were basically running an iso offense where everyone chucks up shots without 2 point guards in the back court.

This is where Barbosa can come into play. He plays the 2 with Dragic and we bring in Green off the bench......... It doesn't make us as good as we were with Bledsoe but it makes us way more competative.

Barbosas speed and leak out ability will also help us run our transition offense.

I expect Hornaseck to add a motion system in our half court offense and to start barbosa to help our half court and transition offense then bring in Green. Green just doesn't know how to run a break everytime were on a break he pulls up for 3........

How do you get assists in an offense that has no motions? I dont fucking get it! :gaah:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbosa is a vet who we tried to develop em into a pg it didnt work but he was a very good 2 guard and solid combo guard. He can improvise and do what bledsoe did.