• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The State of Texas

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you understand, right, that Texas has always been a Mexican region?

Mexicans, white Texans from elsewhere, fought together to kick Santa Anna's ass? Texicans.

So not really sure what you mean about Northern Mexico. Texas as a country kicked Mexico's (Actually Santa Anna the dictator's) ass and proclaimed independence. All in the history books.

Texians, brosef. Don't make me dunce you in front of the Klingons, errr, Okies.

¡Que Viva Tejas!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
texico donghorns

1-28-12-2.jpg

BWAHH HAHAHA!

He's drinking a Tecate!?!?!

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M is at Home
and there will be more people at Yell Practice at Kyle Field on Friday Night than will be at the Baylol/TCU game...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hey Verne, how do I cheer durin the futbawl game?"
"Whoa, whoa whoa, Travis...You gots ta PRACTICE for that."
--Geniuses

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at meth head Sooners getting worked in this thread :pound:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BWAHH HAHAHA!

He's drinking a Tecate!?!?!

That's the drink of choice of alternative lifestyling Austinites...that and Lone Star, Shiner, and whatever other mexican-piss-infused beer that originates from the fetid cesspool that is texico.

The good thing about going to a RRSO is that almost anywhere you park around the Fair Park, you can get some quality crack rocks and whores....that is if you don't get shanked or shot first.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the drink of choice of alternative lifestyling Austinites...that and Lone Star, Shiner, and whatever other mexican-piss-infused beer that originates from the fetid cesspool that is texico.

The good thing about going to a RRSO is that almost anywhere you park around the Fair Park, you can get some quality crack rocks and whores....that is if you don't get shanked or shot first.

images

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eeeeeeyep, Alamo is a real Texas man's beer

thumbnail_4360.jpg

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet OU's two largest alumni bases reside in D/FW and Houston.............:L

Guess there isn't much money chasing storms, pumping gas and working at WinStar

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet OU's two largest alumni bases reside in D/FW and Houston.............:L

Guess there isn't much money chasing storms, pumping gas and working at WinStar

But yet Chesapeake, Devon, Sandridge, Enogex, Kaiser-Francis, and American Energy Partners are all based in Oklahoma and have thousands of texicans working for them.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texians, brosef. Don't make me dunce you in front of the Klingons, errr, Okies.

¡Que Viva Tejas!

Yes, Texians is the official term. But Texicans also used in popular culture and literature. Plus, John Wayne and Audie Murphy said it, so it makes it so!
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Audie.jpg
    Audie.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 53
  • TexicanEmpire.jpg
    TexicanEmpire.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 50

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yet Chesapeake, Devon, Sandridge, Enogex, Kaiser-Francis, and American Energy Partners are all based in Oklahoma and have thousands of texicans working for them.

Really? Why don't you compare the GDP of Texas vs Oklahoma. Hint: they aren't close

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Why don't you compare the GDP of Texas vs Oklahoma. Hint: they aren't close

Man I bet that fact alone give you a substantial feeling of self-worth everyday when you have to face yourself in the mirror. Fucking congratulations dude. I'm impressed. GDP's and shit...who knew?

...and here I'm getting all worked up about blowing up the goddamned scoreboard on your scab-ass team...

Big picture stuff going on here. Epiphanies and shit.

BIG OL' TEXICO and little ol' Oklahoma...you'd think with 5 times the resources and people and GDP's we wouldn't EVAR stand a chance against BIG OL' TEXICO...but since I've been born we're neck and neck. Hmmm...yall must really suck, and have done so for quite some time.

Maybe too much workin' on the railroad all the live long day...

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I bet that fact alone give you a substantial feeling of self-worth everyday when you have to face yourself in the mirror. Fucking congratulations dude. I'm impressed. GDP's and shit...who knew?

...and here I'm getting all worked up about blowing up the goddamned scoreboard on your scab-ass team...

Big picture stuff going on here. Epiphanies and shit.

BIG OL' TEXICO and little ol' Oklahoma...you'd think with 5 times the resources and people and GDP's we wouldn't EVAR stand a chance against BIG OL' TEXICO...but since I've been born we're neck and neck. Hmmm...yall must really suck, and have done so for quite some time.

Maybe too much workin' on the railroad all the live long day...

I love how worked up you get over this rivalry, you represent the p3nis envy every oklahoman has for Texas. And you're right, Big OL TEXICO should own the head to head series, i'll check the books to see if that is the case.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you don't have to worry. the 'hood values their bullets and won't waste one on an Okie.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you head down to Dallas, stop in a 7-11 and see if you can find Steel City Reserve. Brewed in Ft Worth. It's excellent

:evil:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you head down to Dallas, stop in a 7-11 and see if you can find Steel City Reserve. Brewed in Ft Worth. It's excellent

:evil:

then you better meet him at the 7-11 so you can count out his change for the cashier. :whistle: