• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Shane Lyon's plan is working!!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny stuff!! Please look at the photo I provided above and give me one reason the hill has. Even made unstable.

This should be good...
first, you provided no picture, second study soil dynamics.......go take a look at any road along a river and you will see it at work.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first, you provided no picture, second study soil dynamics.......go take a look at any road along a river and you will see it at work.

Look at the photo I provided on the previous page of this thread. It is looking right down the untouched hill line behind the West Side of MPS.

Again, how does an untouched area generate any change in its stability?

Easy question for the engineer...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There... I made it even easier for you...

Wow!! This should be good...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you call ME a troll........the plan that was on the web a couple years ago calls for the road to be widened a LOT, for access for ambulances and TV production trucks. Unless the plan has changed, along with fire codes, the road WILL be widened, via digging out the base of the hill.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you call ME a troll........the plan that was on the web a couple years ago calls for the road to be widened a LOT, for access for ambulances and TV production trucks. Unless the plan has changed, along with fire codes, the road WILL be widened, via digging out the base of the hill.

You are a fucking troll.

There were no plans to widen the road a LOT! Quit making up shit! If they were going to widen the road, why wouldn't they have done it before they started construction... Mr. Engineer?

Your boy Luck wanted to add a Deck above Touchdown Terrace. He found Eddie went the cheap way out... big surprise... when they built that piece of crap... and you can't add to it. They would park the TV trucks under the deck instead of behind the West side of the stadium.

Luck: No plans for new football stadium

“We’re thinking of the possibility of building a deck that would go out from the Touchdown Terrace because there’s a slope there. That could give us two layers. Below we could park the TV trucks that are now behind the press box; we could have kitchen space,” Luck said.

God... I wish you'd get a fucking clue...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fucking troll.

There were no plans to widen the road a LOT! Quit making up shit! If they were going to widen the road, why wouldn't they have done it before they started construction... Mr. Engineer?

Your boy Luck wanted to add a Deck above Touchdown Terrace. He found Eddie went the cheap way out... big surprise... when they built that piece of crap... and you can't add to it. They would park the TV trucks under the deck instead of behind the West side of the stadium.

“We’re thinking of the possibility of building a deck that would go out from the Touchdown Terrace because there’s a slope there. That could give us two layers. Below we could park the TV trucks that are now behind the press box; we could have kitchen space,” Luck said.

We’re looking to create more space for the next 30-40 years,” Luck said. “We need additional space on the concourses. There are always lines on the concession stands. We use a lot of volunteer church groups who aren’t professional food service workers, which is one of the reasons some of the lines may be longer.”

This is going to change soon..looks like my company is taking over all the food service on the entire campus...

“If there’s one thing we could build and fill up tomorrow, it’s suites. We have a waiting list of dozens of people and companies. We don’t have any to sell them,” he said.

Huh...I must be channeling King Ollie!...Build a suite complex on the scoreboard side!!..add a restaurant or two!...warm those upper deck seats!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fucking troll.

no, my friend, YOU are the troll, you follow me pouring piss on every comment.....you build the road LAST so you don't tear it up building the other stuff..............stop trolling......

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:
no, my friend, YOU are the troll, you follow me pouring piss on every comment.....you build the road LAST so you don't tear it up building the other stuff..............stop trolling......
We’re looking to create more space for the next 30-40 years,” Luck said. “We need additional space on the concourses. There are always lines on the concession stands. We use a lot of volunteer church groups who aren’t professional food service workers, which is one of the reasons some of the lines may be longer.”

This is going to change soon..looks like my company is taking over all the food service on the entire campus...

“If there’s one thing we could build and fill up tomorrow, it’s suites. We have a waiting list of dozens of people and companies. We don’t have any to sell them,” he said.

Huh...I must be channeling King Ollie!...Build a suite complex on the scoreboard side!!..add a restaurant or two!...warm those upper deck seats!!

Please provide fried bologna sammiches for Rusher and $1.50 hot dog and a coke coupons for Poppy. Thinking a little more about it, how about send a message board buddy the WVU Gold Concession Card that entitles you 50% off, or simply give me a code word that I can use at any concession stand for for food and 1/2 off beers. I
PROMISE not to abuse it. HONESTLY. :thumb: :hungry:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your construction plans would have already included the road as part of the design, along with every soil sample known to mankind to ensure that the load/burden that is anticipated to be built there can support it and that any excavation to the hillside would not disturb it, resulting is it giving way. The road would be finished last, but a construction road could be built to provide access to necessary equipment.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your construction plans would have already included the road as part of the design, along with every soil sample known to mankind to ensure that the load/burden that is anticipated to be built there can support it and that any excavation to the hillside would not disturb it, resulting is it giving way. The road would be finished last, but a construction road could be built to provide access to necessary equipment.

You are spot on. Of course you wouldn't pave the road until everything was finished. But, if you were going to cut out the hill to build a WIDE road, you would bring the heavy equipment in there first. You make sure everything is going to be stable before you start your construction project.

Bottom line, there was never a plan to widen the access road behind the stadium. NEVER.

Ole DAD don't know how to say he is wrong. It be easier to simply call me a troll...

LOL!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are spot on. Of course you wouldn't pave the road until everything was finished. But, if you were going to cut out the hill to build a WIDE road, you would bring the heavy equipment in there first. You make sure everything is going to be stable before you start your construction project.

Bottom line, there was never a plan to widen the access road behind the stadium. NEVER.

Ole DAD don't know how to say he is wrong. It be easier to simply call me a troll...

LOL!!
pot and kettle, my friend.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close...

I'll give you a chance though... provide one example of a post I made that was complete BS... when I intentionally lied to everyone on this board.

In this latest back and forth, you and I both know you could easily find any source which would back up your claim. Yet, you resort to calling me a troll instead of simply saying you had it wrong.

:lol:

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ollie was instrumental in getting the state highway to put in a new exit o now I 79. The baseball park did not require this new access. While convenient, ithe exit was not really necessary to support for the ballpark.

This exit appears to be designed to handle heavy traffic coming from the west side of the road which is one of the largest parcels of unoccupied land in the Morgantown area.

My guess is that this area is where we will build the new ball arena and eventually the replacement for MPS.
That's going to be a new industrial complex. Either FedEx or UPS is building a hub. I don't know what else is going in, but the Granville side is commercial and the Westover side industrial. Of course that doesn't mean that they can't build a new stadium there.

As I now see this was already said. lol

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close...

I'll give you a chance though... provide one example of a post I made that was complete BS... when I intentionally lied to everyone on this board.

In this latest back and forth, you and I both know you could easily find any source which would back up your claim. Yet, you resort to calling me a troll instead of simply saying you had it wrong.

:lol:
AGAIN, pot and kettle troll

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... if we are to look at the lies/mistruths/trolling of DAD just in the past few weeks....

1. Refers to Coach Mazey as a mediocre hire.
2. Makes up some BS which DC calls him out on regarding recruiting of kids from WV, PA, OH and MD.
3. Makes up shit about a wide road destabilizing the Law School Hill.
4. Tries to give Shane credit for the recent success of coaches hired under Luck and Pastilong.
5. Throws piss on WVU's history... tries to rewrite its history.

That is troll behavior. Let me know what bullshit I've posted.

If calling you out on your bullshit makes me a troll... then I'm guilty...

LOL!!