• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks have traded for Jamaal Adams

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you aware Wilfork weighed 340# by then end of his career. He couldn't run down Brady. Unlike Adams, Vince was a true run stopper who didn't blitz when he saw open field. Vince collapsed pockets. He actually did what a NT is paid to do.
He also wore tape on his fingers during games so he wouldn't mistake them for sausages and eat them.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comparison was made in jest. That a NT had more INTs than a S. Followed up by the JPP comparison. Yet the typical sensitive Seahawkers got butt hurt. So I continued to play you fish with one pound test.

Stop cherry picking. I said it's not just the games it's the trend of availability of snaps.

Then combine that with the $ and the picks given up. One is costing their team more.

Oh and I've also said Adams is a great pass rusher and above average tackler. I like the player, not the attitude.
You're really playing all the hits with this one. It's making me nostalgic for one year ago and two years ago when you were doing the exact same thing.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tough break

Well guess I'll be drinking a bit before I watch my recording of that game......

Doesn't matter though. Really, the defense is going to be fucking dogshit all year. They'll probably win 10 on the back of Russ but that's it. Maybe they'll be the worst 10-7 team in NFL history instead of the worst 12-4 team in NFL history like last year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really playing all the hits with this one. It's making me nostalgic for one year ago and two years ago when you were doing the exact same thing.
Glad to know I'm still on your mind.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is better and more intimidating
Adams better than troy? Thats ballsy. Certainly on an elite track. No doubting that. No one. Ever. Will be troy. He was just that different.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again keep providing nothing of substance.

Tell us again how the Sherm and ET situations aren't almost a spitting image of just another disgruntled Hawk player.

Adams has already had run ins with his former HC and GM, at least once with PC we saw in a game last year.

Yeah, nothing similiar.

Nothing to see.

Well, until there was.
So, again, you have nothing but speculation, and a burning hatred of the Seahawks to back up your lame theories.

According to your "logic" the current NE TEs are a huge risk to murder someone because Aaron Hernandez did.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, again, you have nothing but speculation, and a burning hatred of the Seahawks to back up your lame theories.

According to your "logic" the current NE TEs are a huge risk to murder someone because Aaron Hernandez did.
Yeah just like that.

Not!

You try way too hard to consistently miss the mark on trying to make comparisons.

Don't stop. It brings extended humor to my life.

I really should be thanking you, not pointing out your flaws.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah just like that.

Not!

You try way too hard to consistently miss the mark on trying to make comparisons.

Don't stop. It brings extended humor to my life.

I really should be thanking you, not pointing out your flaws.
It is the same in that both your and my examples are b.s. fiction.

I accept your concession though.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the same in that both your and my examples are b.s. fiction.

I accept your concession though.
When you add 1 + 1 what result do you get?

Don't ask anyone for help. Try doing this on your own.

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Hawks but their lack of depth might be a concern.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you add 1 + 1 what result do you get?

Don't ask anyone for help. Try doing this on your own.
Cool story!

Don't worry. Everything will be ok man. The big, mean 12s won't get you. Try to get some sleep.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes , and tape did show he would have separation issues.

Regardless, this reply does not address using college srat comparisons.
@NWPATSFAN your reply didnt address the fact that comparing college stats is useless. I even followed up on that comment. You seem to have side stepped and ignored.

Lets take the same draft.

Kelvin Harmon 6-3, 213 lbs,
1629865050455.png

Nkeal Harry 6-4, 216
1629865101161.png
one goes round 1, one goes round 6. This can't be right, harmon even had a better senior year! similar size, very close statistics.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Hawks but their lack of depth might be a concern.
Watchout, don't say anything negative about the Hawks. It offends the sensitive 12s. Regardless if it's factual or not.

Curious on your take. Do the hawks sign KJ back?

Follow up, who do the Hawks let test FA next year? A very good OT, who's getting long in the tooth, or your younger stud pro bowl safety?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN your reply didnt address the fact that comparing college stats is useless. I even followed up on that comment. You seem to have side stepped and ignored.

View attachment 278378

Nkeal Harry 6-4, 216
View attachment 278379
one goes round 1, one goes round 6. This can't be right, harmon even had a better senior year! similar size, very close statistics.
Not sure what you're trying to get at? You apparently said Harry couldn't seperate. That was a knock on him. Again, I can't say why NE chose him over others? Just think a Brady Metcalf pairing. Maybe Brady stays in NE?

Having said that, all draft picks are a risk. Some bust while others over perform.

When I made the comments all we had were college stats, combine, and 10 games in after coming off an injury that sidelined Harry for the year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what you're trying to get at? You apparently said Harry couldn't seperate. That was a knock on him. Again, I can't say why NE chose him over others? Just think a Brady Metcalf pairing. Maybe Brady stays in NE?

Having said that, all draft picks are a risk. Some bust while others over perform.

When I made the comments all we had were college stats, combine, and 10 games in after coming off an injury that sidelined Harry for the year.
alright. I fully agree with the first two parts. Merely getting at stats are futile. Andy isabella
lead the country in yards that year.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 278378

Nkeal Harry 6-4, 216
View attachment 278379
Harmons a free agent right now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright. I fully agree with the first two parts. Merely getting at stats are futile. Andy isabella
lead the country in yards that year.
I do think stats are part of the sum total. But as we've seen and you have pointed out, they certainly are not the be all, end all.

I'm still puzzled how BB and comapny can find receivers in the late rounds or on the FA scrap pile and make them stars. Yet can't draft one of any talent in the first round.

Time to fire the scouts? Would love to see how much weight and input each coach, scout, Director of Personnel, Director of Football research has had over the years with BB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harmons a free agent right now.
NE may not have a clear cut number one right now but they have a lot of talent at WR. Mainly 2 and 3s. Guys who can contribute on STs and now Harry, after having a decent camp/preseason is injured. So they have a lot of decisions to make.

I'd like to see NE trade a RB for a quality WR. NE is fat at RB.