• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rings Argument

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty thoroughly debunked now. Do people seriously think that Peyton's legacy will be better with a win Sunday? :L Everybody knows that Peyton is riding on the coattails of the defense and running game, and that's the only chance they have at winning. Let's be real. Peyton's legacy is already set in stone. He's the smartest QB to ever play the game, and his numbers will stand and won't be beaten for a while. I can't believe really think a 2nd ring will make his legacy somehow better. He doesn't even need it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty thoroughly debunked now. Do people seriously think that Peyton's legacy will be better with a win Sunday? :L Everybody knows that Peyton is riding on the coattails of the defense and running game, and that's the only chance they have at winning. Let's be real. Peyton's legacy is already set in stone. He's the smartest QB to ever play the game, and his numbers will stand and won't be beaten for a while. I can't believe really think a 2nd ring will make his legacy somehow better. He doesn't even need it.
You must be getting tired of trolling Pat fans? Hammer will be pissed. Don't expect any royalties this month:thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 2nd ring certainley elevates his status. It seperates him from the likes of Dilfer and Brad Johnson. No niether have the records Peyton does. But look at your boy Marino. All those stats an NO RING. Quite possibly the best QB without one.
Like it or not it comes down to championships. Beside Manning will be 1-3 if he loses this game.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be getting tired of trolling Pat fans? Hammer will be pissed. Don't expect any royalties this month:thumb:

Season for the Pats is over. They don't even have a 1st round pick. So they are irrelevant for the next few months baring a big move. Only people who will be talking about the Pats are Pats fans.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His one ring shouldn't even count, since it was against Rex Grossman.

Rings shouldn't even be apart of the argument really when it comes to evaluating players, but for some reason, it's the biggest thing.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rings do matter though. Peyton called Joe Montana for Super Bowl advice against the Panthers....but Joe Montana only heard one ring.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rings do matter though. Peyton called Joe Montana for Super Bowl advice against the Panthers....but Joe Montana only heard one ring.

Rings don't matter. Joe Montana is the greatest when it comes to playing in clutch situations, but outside of that, he's extremely overrated.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rings don't matter. Joe Montana is the greatest when it comes to playing in clutch situations, but outside of that, he's extremely overrated.

I have no hate for Not Eli.

But for my money, in a big game, chips are down, all the money is on the table, I want Eli.

Not Not Eli.....

Panthers by 10.

My record this playoffs however speaker for itself...

I've sucked balls.

Vigorously.

Through a garden hose...

But I remain optimistic.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sorry......

You appear intoxicated.

Don't you know it's only when it matters that matters?

Ask Dan Marino about regular season records... Hot shit rookie runs into saavy vet in Super Bowl..

The rest as we know is history. Never again to meet....

Except maybe over cocktails.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no hate for Not Eli.

But for my money, in a big game, chips are down, all the money is on the table, I want Eli.

Not Not Eli.....

Panthers by 10.

My record this playoffs however speaker for itself...

I've sucked balls.

Vigorously.

Through a garden hose...

But I remain optimistic.

I'd so those were more matters of fate and karma than Eli actually being clutch. There was just no way fate would allow the Patriots to win those Super Bowls. Thus, the Giants, the luckiest team in Super Bowl history, upset them, twice.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Eli has as many rings as Trent Dilfer.

Or Brad Johnson.... (Johnson!!!!)

Even Barry Switzer has 1 ring.....

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry......

You appear intoxicated.

Don't you know it's only when it matters that matters?

Ask Dan Marino about regular season records... Hot shit rookie runs into saavy vet in Super Bowl..

The rest as we know is history. Never again to meet....

Except maybe over cocktails.

Dan Marino is a better QB than Joe Montana. Montana just happened to play on better teams, in a better system, and had the ball bounce his way more.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season for the Pats is over. They don't even have a 1st round pick. So they are irrelevant for the next few months baring a big move. Only people who will be talking about the Pats are Pats fans.
You would think? But you kept trolling the Pat fans last week. Nothing has changed.