• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Ridiculous 6 (2015)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched it last night, well worth the 2 hours. Taylor Lautner (sp?) makes the entire movie. One of Sandlers funniest movies since the GIlmore/Madison years.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, one of his better movies in a while, had a few laughs.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The baseball scenes were amazing... the rest was OK at best...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball scenes WERE great.

I liked the hanging scene too.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just talked about it in last movie you saw thread, I thought it was pretty terrible. Pretty good premise, Sandler could have kept the eastwood out of the indian.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half-heartedly watched it last weekend. 'twas aight. Overall, it had its moments...the baseball & hanging scenes were definitely them.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, people actually thought this was ok or good?

I made it through 15-20mins before turning it off. I'd rather watch 3 hours of paid programming or Oprah than to watch that heaping pile of garbage again.

Adam Sandler should be kicked square in the nuts for making that movie.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched it last night, well worth the 2 hours. Taylor Lautner (sp?) makes the entire movie. One of Sandlers funniest movies since the GIlmore/Madison years.
What drugs were you on and where can I buy some?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, people actually thought this was ok or good?

I made it through 15-20mins before turning it off. I'd rather watch 3 hours of paid programming or Oprah than to watch that heaping pile of garbage again.

Adam Sandler should be kicked square in the nuts for making that movie.

THIS is the movie Sandler should be strung up for!?

This movie looks like Gone with the Wind, compared to say Jack and Jill or You don't mess with the Zohan.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS is the movie Sandler should be strung up for!?

This movie looks like Gone with the Wind, compared to say Jack and Jill or You don't mess with the Zohan.
Didn't see Jack & Jill... Zohan was awful, but not nearly as bad as R6.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was nothing spectacular, but it had some funny moments.

Smoke a bowl and give it another shot is all I can say.

Again, this is not a movie you should go into, expecting it to be the next great comedy.....it's not, but I wasn't pissed er' nothing after watching it....it's about what I expected.

As mentioned earlier, I'd go as far to say the Baseball scene in it was GREAT.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright I admit, maybe I made it halfway through... Still would rather get a colonoscopy than to watch that again.

I'll never even touch Jack & Jill... No thanks

What was that other pile of garbage that he came out with fairly recently? Daddy's Boy or something like that? Never saw that either, but looked like the same pile of garbage as Jack & Jill.

I'll also admit the baseball scene got a few laughs out of me. Because seriously... Who the fuck came up with all those god damn rules??? Not to mention how?

Doubt I'll watch R6 ever again, but if I do I'll be sure to be sky high on the devil's lettuce.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright I admit, maybe I made it halfway through... Still would rather get a colonoscopy than to watch that again.

What was that other pile of garbage that he came out with fairly recently? Daddy's Boy or something like that? Never saw that either, but looked like the same pile of garbage as Jack & Jill.

I'll also admit the baseball scene got a few laughs out of me. Because seriously... Who the fuck came up with all those god damn rules??? Not to mention how?

Doubt I'll watch R6 ever again, but if I do I'll be sure to be sky high on the devil's lettuce.

Glad you posted this, I was about to give it another try, see if I was just in too bad of a mood.

That Daddys boy was rough. It was a decent premise again, if you took Sandlers character as the wedding singer if he never got Drew Barrymore and was just pissed at the world and mixed it with Happy Gilmore. But Samberg was just too straight throughout the movie. That one had a few moments, I did not have any moments with ridiculous 6. It was almost an attempt to get out ahead of the hateful 8.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember talking to a high school buddy of mine when he was in grad school and had a foreign student on his IM softball team who knew literally nothing about the game (I kind of hoped the guy was just playing dumb and fucking with him, cause that would be hilarious). He said basically what you said, "once I started trying to explain the rules to him I realized for the first time in my life just how extensive and crazy they are! Why do they suddenly seem so easy once you know them?"

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this the other night and I thought it was pretty funny/good. It was absolutely ridiculous and downright goofy at times, but that was the point.

Why is everyone hating on it? Because it's an Adam Sandler movie and he can't play Happy Gilmore in all of them.