• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The reality with Jacksonville

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really should be in the running for one of the worst records in the league next year, but it's not impossible for them to win games Tennessee is expected to win. What if Jacksonville beats Cleveland instead of Tennessee? What if Jacksonville beats Detroit instead of Tennessee.

AFC South has been very unpredictable with Jacksonville and Tennessee. Anytime people think Tennessee is gonna finish better, here come the Jags. Anytime Jacksonville is hyped up, Tennessee has something to say about it.

The Jaguars did a lot of stuff like firing Tom Coughlin who was instrumental in bringing DM on, yet keeping DM around. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Jacksonville has a eccentric player based mostly on reputation and his college team moreso than his actual talent. Take all that away and tell me if Minshew amounts to anything?

It's too early for Minshew Mania to die down which is why I won't be surprised if Jacksonville somehow finds a way to be the last wild card. I won't predict such though.

Tennessee is getting a lot of hype, but they are overrated and Houston is already in for a rude awakening (not anything to do with that trade though).

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rs_500x281-170623103535-500-gorilla-dancing-062317.gif

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:what:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality, you say?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drunk posts are just the best

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jaguars did a lot of stuff like firing Tom Coughlin who was instrumental in bringing DM on, yet keeping DM around. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Coughlin is the major reason Jacksonville sucks. Everyone wanted out of Jacksonville because he tried to turn a modern NFL locker room into a 1940's military barracks. Coughlin was one of the worst front office hires of the last decade or two in the NFL. No one has been so destructive to the organization reputation long term like he has been to Jacksonville.

It was so bad that the NFLPA literally came out and warned players in the union not to sign with Jacksonville.

https://www.newsweek.com/nfl-player...-against-signing-jacksonville-jaguars-1477540

That is a level of incompetence and stupidity at the front office level that we haven't seen in the NFL in my lifetime at least.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coughlin is the major reason Jacksonville sucks. Everyone wanted out of Jacksonville because he tried to turn a modern NFL locker room into a 1940's military barracks. Coughlin was one of the worst front office hires of the last decade or two in the NFL. No one has been so destructive to the organization reputation long term like he has been to Jacksonville.

It was so bad that the NFLPA literally came out and warned players in the union not to sign with Jacksonville.

https://www.newsweek.com/nfl-player...-against-signing-jacksonville-jaguars-1477540

That is a level of incompetence and stupidity at the front office level that we haven't seen in the NFL in my lifetime at least.

Well that worked for one year didn't it? Jacksonville had the best season they probably ever will have in their franchise history. Shaping that team up made them a one-time SB contender. But players don't listen to their coaches and with a team like Jacksonville that's a terrible thing to do.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is Minshew reminds me of Tony Romo. Romo was a highly overrated player when he came on the scene but he was a celebrity and had everyone talking about him. His games were all exciting, good or bad, and there were a lot of bads. Minshew for some reason I feel is going down this same route. Just wait and see in a couple months if Minshew does not have the talking heads talking.

I have them winning only one or two games...Miami and maybe one of Pittsburgh/Cleveland(back to back home games).

I had to reset my laptop last week so Grammarly isn't installed back on yet.

Last edited: