• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The problem is a bad coaching staff across the board

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those successful 1st drive runs produced zero points. Pay attention. You are just repeating what I have already said, and then drawing the wrong conclusion. Successful passing is more important than successful running. You are unable to conceive of this fact. Stay wrong...

You have never been able to prove this crock of shit. There is plenty of evidence that proves otherwise. Here is your problem. You are so hell bent on one aspect you fail to acknowledge the limitations based on personnel. You think the system is more important than the players. Otherwise you would not say stupid shit like successful passing is more important than successful running. That only works if you have the personnel to do such a thing. However Drew Brees is about to break the completion percentage record and the Saints run just as often early as they do pass. They balance it out. Yes this a passing league. Any idiot can see that but you cannot have success with passing alone and ignoring the run and I doubt you will find any team that is a SB contender that relies soley on passing first. That concept is just fucking stupid and the best teams realize it.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eaglesnut.. the same dude who said after game 2 last year the eagles can't run the ball because the offensive line sucks. they then go on to finish 3rd in yards per game and 4th in average.

it's a fact when pederson is pass happy, the eagles struggle to crack 20 points and the results are poor. when they run with power and balance, they push closer to 30 and wins pile up.

debating with someone who thinks doug pederson is a god is clearly a waste of time.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eaglesnut.. the same dude who said after game 2 last year the eagles can't run the ball because the offensive line sucks. they then go on to finish 3rd in yards per game and 4th in average.

it's a fact when pederson is pass happy, the eagles struggle to crack 20 points and the results are poor. when they run with power and balance, they push closer to 30 and wins pile up.

debating with someone who thinks doug pederson is a god is clearly a waste of time.

And I personally don't think Pederson is a bad coach. I actually think he is good coach but could very well be limited by his staff. He did win a Super Bowl and that has account for something. However, there is a legit question to ask. Was Doug the catalyst or did his staff play a bigger part of it. With that said you have to also consider who on the staff was the one that helped most. Since Defilippo got fired you have to wonder if it was Frank Reich.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have never been able to prove this crock of shit. There is plenty of evidence that proves otherwise. Here is your problem. You are so hell bent on one aspect you fail to acknowledge the limitations based on personnel. You think the system is more important than the players. Otherwise you would not say stupid shit like successful passing is more important than successful running. That only works if you have the personnel to do such a thing. However Drew Brees is about to break the completion percentage record and the Saints run just as often early as they do pass. They balance it out. Yes this a passing league. Any idiot can see that but you cannot have success with passing alone and ignoring the run and I doubt you will find any team that is a SB contender that relies soley on passing first. That concept is just fucking stupid and the best teams realize it.
Andy Reid throws it 53 times here you cry. He does it as a Chief and you say "be more like the Chiefs." Your ignorance doesn't serve you. Get smarter. And if you refuse then just get quiet.:noidea:

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
short passes should be an extension of the running game, and Wentz has missed too many of those.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Doug will never win a Super Bowl" :pound:

Last year we passed successfully, so of course it was easy to run it. Try to follow along.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
short passes should be an extension of the running game, and Wentz has missed too many of those.
This! How about that one to Agholor? Looked like fucking mcnabb out there. Just pathetic.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Doug will never win a Super Bowl" :pound:

Last year we passed successfully, so of course it was easy to run it. Try to follow along.

this year we can do neither well.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This! How about that one to Agholor? Looked like fucking mcnabb out there. Just pathetic.

I hate to agree with Aikman, but during the game he even said... "Carson Wentz is too good to be missing the passes that he does."

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid throws it 53 times here you cry. He does it as a Chief and you say "be more like the Chiefs." Your ignorance doesn't serve you. Get smarter. And if you refuse then just get quiet.:noidea:

I see your are back to your modus operandi - when you can't properly debate a topic or support your argument you create a completely different discussion.

Your comment here is a complete crock of shit. Where in my post in response to you did I say be more like the Chiefs? I did no such thing. The only thing I did was point out the Chiefs 25 rushing attempts. I also pointed out that he has done jack shit with the Chiefs but that I am rooting for him because I like him.

So all of my points stand. You can't properly respond but I am not letting you off the hook with your stupidity. Back your bullshit up.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to agree with Aikman, but during the game he even said... "Carson Wentz is too good to be missing the passes that he does."

There was something off with his footwork if you ask me. His plant leg in particular which is the injured knee.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was something off with his footwork if you ask me. His plant leg in particular which is the injured knee.

he isn't 100%, that much is obvious.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all just agree that the Offensive line needs to get back on the juice?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Aikman, everyone and their pet turtle was saying that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His footwork sucks because he missed camp. It tends to get worse during the season anyways but he's all over the place now.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His footwork sucks because he missed camp. It tends to get worse during the season anyways but he's all over the place now.

the pressure up the middle isn't helping causing him to move and have to reset.

I want the Wentz back that was making plays last year like Mahomes is this year. Running full speed and chucking it 40 yards to a streaking receiver.

This year we have a statue that stares at Ertz all game.