• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The problem is a bad coaching staff across the board

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because we can't run on 3rd and 11?
I mean they could, but why would you want to when you could throw to a stationary target 8 yards down the field?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your are back to your modus operandi - when you can't properly debate a topic or support your argument you create a completely different discussion.

Your comment here is a complete crock of shit. Where in my post in response to you did I say be more like the Chiefs? I did no such thing. The only thing I did was point out the Chiefs 25 rushing attempts. I also pointed out that he has done jack shit with the Chiefs but that I am rooting for him because I like him.

So all of my points stand. You can't properly respond but I am not letting you off the hook with your stupidity. Back your bullshit up.
My modus operandi is to explain it to you and you being incapable of understanding. And then doing it over every year. You are ignorant of the subject and it's not possible to have a real discussion with you. That's been tried. I've presented books of long-form data to you. You don't remember what's been shown to you. You can't even consistently remember fundamental concepts like teams that are ahead run more and teams that are behind pass more. True over larger datasets, but not always over smaller ones. So then you misinterpret the data, draw incorrect conclusions and berate the people smarter than you that are willing to dumb it down for you so you can better appreciate the game. Good work.

The Chiefs have 12 more rushes than the Eagles this year. By your logic if we ran 12 more times we'd be as good as them offensively. You are clueless.

Last edited: