• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"The Plan" (Kinda Worked...............but team sucks)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team keeper where we have to keep 1 with the option to keep 2. TD points are given for lenght of TD and requirements are 1QB,2RB,2WR,2Flex,1TE,K and D. 18 man rosters. Draft does not snake, I picked 5th and lost a shitload of mid round picks(8th,9th,10th and 12th). Figured I'd better kill it in the first 7 rounds and I'd have a chance....................

1. Cobb
2.Hilton
3. LMurray
4. Martin
5. Foster
6. Marshall
7. Romo
8. None
9. None
10. None
11. Sankey
12. None
13. Rudolph
14. KWilliams, Janis, Hurns
15.Hakerson, JAllen, DJohnsom
16.Tucker
17. KC D
18. TPryor

Man, what a shit show..................note to self: Don't trade draft picks this year. You know you're screwed when you are happy to get Stankey on your team. Figured shit, a starting RB in the NFL in the 11th??? Really pissed me off to draft a QB in the 7th round but Romo was my highest QB and who knows with these guys what run is gonna come next and yes, it ended up being a good thing I grabbed him when I did or I would have ended up with Cutler as my highest ranked QB when it got back to me in the 11th. Both DMC and Stevie go 3rd and 4th in that 11th round and those were the 2 I was after. In a nutshell I need Sankey and one of my many lotto tickets to at least hit just a bit but hell, I have no idea which one if any will. So there it is.................

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sam why are you so down on your team?

12 team ppr, with thos roster erequirements, when fosters back you will be in good shape IMHO

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sam why are you so down on your team?

12 team ppr, with thos roster erequirements, when fosters back you will be in good shape IMHO
I think the starting 10 are actually good when Foster comes back but after that I pretty much have 7 lottery picks and Sankey, who I'm hoping to get a few decent starts from. I guess the most frustrating part was all the mistakes some of these guys made and I had no way of taking advantage of them (my own stupid fault). BTW, I saw a guy actually try the No RB theory last night for real...........................I'll post his team when I can see them on the site but man, after his retentions of Brown/DThomas I don't think it turned out too good........I think his RB1 is Gio Bernard..............most of this group is usually pretty solid but last night there were a few with high picks that just blew it...............at least the Zero RB guy was last year's champ and had to draft 12th.....

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam what did you get for those draft picks meaning why did you trade them.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam what did you get for those draft picks meaning why did you trade them.
Last year I traded for Andre Williams when my Jennings went down, traded for Tom Brady when I actually had a shot at the playoffs. traded for Vereen when it looked like it just had to be his job and last was Ertz...........if you just look at the trades just one at a time its like no biggie but shit when I stood back and looked I knew I were screwed