• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots Deserve a 1st Round Swap for the Jets Tampering with Darrelle Revis

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wont...If it was the other way around, done deal.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets give up a 1st and the Patriots get an apology for deflategate? Not going to happen.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that deflategate investigation will take until 2 days before the draft.
What I don't get is why the tampering investigation is still ongoing?
If the NFL just listened to Jets or Ravens, it would be done.
If they wanted to sweep it under the rug - they could just make the Jets and Patriots exchange 7th round picks!
Exchanging 1st's with the Jets would be nice though. (trade it back to them for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd)

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will happen. Can you imagine the outrage if NE was awarded a pick cause of tampering AND cleared of deflategate? That collective boom you hear are the haters heads blowing up. The NFL is out to punish NE, not reward them for not doing anything. My thought: the NFL wants to fine NE just to shut people up, yet are afraid of what J.Kraft is going to do.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will happen. Can you imagine the outrage if NE was awarded a pick cause of tampering AND cleared of deflategate? That collective boom you hear are the haters heads blowing up. The NFL is out to punish NE, not reward them for not doing anything. My thought: the NFL wants to fine NE just to shut people up, yet are afraid of what J.Kraft is going to do.
Let them fucking explode! This is such bullshit. Hang Kensil and get over it! People are not stupid - they will get it!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really could care less if the Pats get any picks from the Yets. But the Yets need to have one at least taken from them at a minimum.
Agree that fans from all across the NFL will have a brain hemorrhage if Pats get a NYJ pick and get exonerated of deflateBSgate.

How sweet it would be if we get an early pick this year and a 3rd rounder comp pick next year plus save 20 million for Revis. BB would need to start paying luxury taxes to the NFL for truly owning the Jets.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really could care less if the Pats get any picks from the Yets. But the Yets need to have one at least taken from them at a minimum.
Agree that fans from all across the NFL will have a brain hemorrhage if Pats get a NYJ pick and get exonerated of deflateBSgate.

How sweet it would be if we get an early pick this year and a 3rd rounder comp pick next year plus save 20 million for Revis. BB would need to start paying luxury taxes to the NFL for truly owning the Jets.
Owner of Jets - "Woody" "Johnson" I know what being redundant is if you are saying the same thing twice but,
What do you call it if a guy is a Woody, a Johnson, and a dick?????

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owner of Jets - "Woody" "Johnson" I know what being redundant is if you are saying the same thing twice but,
What do you call it if a guy is a Woody, a Johnson, and a dick?????
The Jets Owner? How`d I do?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since Kraft has been one of Goofdell's strongest supporters, up until deflategate, Goofdell will be on the banana peel for his job. There is enough evidence so far he's an overall incompetent fool and I don't think Kraft will have to do much convincing to the other owners that they could put Mickey Mouse in the same chair and they will still make money hand over fist.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Kraft has been one of Goofdell's strongest supporters, up until deflategate, Goofdell will be on the banana peel for his job. There is enough evidence so far he's an overall incompetent fool and I don't think Kraft will have to do much convincing to the other owners that they could put Mickey Mouse in the same chair and they will still make money hand over fist.
.....thank kri$t for that [elevator-event] with Ray rice,.......GODell was wielding more power than Obama/the pope/Mafia Don = COMBINED...!,......this idiot was treated like a rock star at every event that he showed up at,.......he was like the "John Gotti" of commissioners for fkkn kri$t sake.....?!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With everything that got 'leaked' from the NFL offices, then it's found the person reporting is married to a former Jet and NFL League official, then it's found her reports are totally false, then an NFL Official is caught on tape switching balls with the Patriots ball attendant, then that same official is caught selling "Charity" balls on the black market, then the Ted Wells investigators are paying a second visit to the Patriots for another round of questioning.............................it appears to the least interested person that something ain't right.

With all of the crap that's been going on, Goofball's nuts have been placed directly in the center of a vice. Public opinion and the owners have started turning the crank............No way he comes out of this clean.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With everything that got 'leaked' from the NFL offices, then it's found the person reporting is married to a former Jet and NFL League official, then it's found her reports are totally false, then an NFL Official is caught on tape switching balls with the Patriots ball attendant, then that same official is caught selling "Charity" balls on the black market, then the Ted Wells investigators are paying a second visit to the Patriots for another round of questioning.............................it appears to the least interested person that something ain't right.

With all of the crap that's been going on, Goofball's nuts have been placed directly in the center of a vice. Public opinion and the owners have started turning the crank............No way he comes out of this clean.
I agree mostly but Goodell can come clean if he throws Kensil under the bus where he belongs. He is the one with dirty hands. Not the only one but the responsible league official behind this. The guy that selectively leaked to ESPN is a leagues associate but not a league employee.....
Kensil
thrown_under_the_bus.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about the draft picks. They don't mean shit in rounds 6/7. Want to make it stick, then hit them where it hurts the most, Salary Cap. If fuck stick is serious about teams not tampering, then stop taking away shitty picks, Take away money so they are hurt signing people. They will catch on quick.....

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well see here is the thing. I think Bob is a GODell guy, not so sure about John. I heard he can be a real prick, worse than his father at times. He does not fuck around. I sense a turn in power happening from Bob to John, how much of a turn, IDK.