• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC ccg has to count towards season picks.

Bowls, we will do all the bowls ATS.

We will have our own thread.

We will weigh PAC games heavier.

Just like last year.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's reports that Utah HC Kyle Wittingham met with Mich reps about the HC job. Nebraska did as well before Riley agreed to a deal with them.

From what I heard, things were very strained this year between him and the AD as it was a "get to a bowl or your out" situation. Because of this, his crew of assistants didn't get any increases in pay going into 2014 as well. DC and LB coach Kalani Sitake is starting to be one of those guys being mentioned for HC gigs elsewhere. He's not paid well by PAC coordinator standards and basically his deal and many of Whittinghams assistants don't have pay deals going into 2015. Losing Sitake would be a big blow to Utahs recruiting power, especially with the pipeline of local Mormon kids with South Pacific last names.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's reports that Utah HC Kyle Wittingham met with Mich reps about the HC job. Nebraska did as well before Riley agreed to a deal with them.

From what I heard, things were very strained this year between him and the AD as it was a "get to a bowl or your out" situation. Because of this, his crew of assistants didn't get any increases in pay going into 2014 as well. DC and LB coach Kalani Sitake is starting to be one of those guys being mentioned for HC gigs elsewhere. He's not paid well by PAC coordinator standards and basically his deal and many of Whittinghams assistants don't have pay deals going into 2015. Losing Sitake would be a big blow to Utahs recruiting power, especially with the pipeline of local Mormon kids with South Pacific last names.

Michigan could do a whole lot worse than Whittingham. Would probably set Utah's program back a few years though.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does anyone know where I can find a thread about mariota?

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota coming back lmfao

Leonard Williams is coming back too

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good chance Mariota returns next season

If he does, he's not as smart as he gets credit for. Just read in the paper this morning that Leonard Williams hasn't decided whether or not he's entering the draft, saying: "I'm so stressed out. It's a hard decision."

I would tell him the same thing. If he comes back, he's not as smart as he gets credit for either. Both of these guys are not only first round locks, they are likely top 10 and possibly even top 5 picks. They can only hurt themselves by coming back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.