• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tailgates are always great. Game is always satisfying.

It's all good to be a Ducks fan and make that roadie to Seattle.

Bang their women, drink their beer, kick their football teams ass, and fart on the way out.
I hope traffic is awful on the way up AND the way back. And may you experience the discomfort of having to pee while stuck in said traffic...

:finger:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon State:GA is a new coach there, but a known entity in the PAC and national media. They have struggled the last few years, so I think the media gives them a low grade this year as a rebuilding year. Schedule is not brutal, but some of their easiest games to win are on the road which could make the season a long one.

Let's look at the "glass half full" scenario Budda...

And a lot of the Beavers hardest games are at home, including your boys for the first PAC game of the year. Hope your teams ready come 9/25. Always a tough game for your Cards @Corvallis

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And a lot of the Beavers hardest games are at home, including your boys for the first PAC game of the year. Hope your teams ready come 9/25. Always a tough game for your Cards @Corvallis
Wallace-
I hope your beavs finish better than that. I was engaging in the PAC media votes as mentioned by @WhiteMamba not what I actually think will happen. I think CAL will get roasted on their defense, and their O-line may get Goff killed. OSU is a possible 3rd in the north. I personally think ASU or UCLA will come out of the south.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and only 77 posts to go to end this thread, for that reason I give you perhaps the greatest finish I ever saw in person FYI it took 11 minutes to play the last 25 seconds of the game....silly CAL fans.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace-
I hope your beavs finish better than that. I was engaging in the PAC media votes as mentioned by @WhiteMamba not what I actually think will happen. I think CAL will get roasted on their defense, and their O-line may get Goff killed. OSU is a possible 3rd in the north. I personally think ASU or UCLA will come out of the south.

All good B-man...Gone @ State are the 7-step drops and a need for 5 seconds of blocking to get rid of the ball. I have to believe State's turning to the read option is far better for her talent pool now.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Like you said above, may take a year OR not. Our O-line is very good this year and that will help us score points cuz our D may give up a ton at first.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sometime between two weeks ago and now you have "downgraded" Oregon State 3-4 spots. Beautiful!

Remember this name and hope he NEVER sees green in front of him for years to come.

Paul Lucas.

"Max Preps believes Lucas may have been the fastest player in the country last season. That kind of speed is difficult to ignore and hard to keep off the field."

Couple this kid with Victor Bolden and PAC has a duel threat WR problem to deal with out of the gate. Oh yeah, and Frosh QB Seth Collins be running the "spread option" as well.

You have some "splainin to do" Lucy.
These aren't my personal projections. Just how I think the media will rank them.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope traffic is awful on the way up AND the way back. And may you experience the discomfort of having to pee while stuck in said traffic...

Not only is this a good prediction but likely accurate as all heck.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stills have me good eye open on you...wanna see a JV summer baseball champ game today at 2 pm?
I would, but I have some of Noy's family in from Chicago. We are doing a Buddhist style memorial for Noy's grandmother. It will be incredible.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace-
Ya i tend to agree here w/ exception of UCLA.

But I definitely wouldn't be shocked to see any combo of 1-5 in south between the big 5.

That division is the deepest and most difficult to project in cfb.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, hope all is well with you and yours big guy. Enjoy your day good sir.
As always, you do the same.

Grilled some tuna yesterday that was caught Thursday by the captain.

He now has his home commercial permit as well. So he can advertise and sell from his home.

In Beaver across from Shell station. Can't miss it.

Oh and oysters yesterday as well.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe this will become a great rivalry if GA and KDub stay for at least 5 more years. you have one hell of a DC. and DL coach.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this will become a great rivalry if GA and KDub stay for at least 5 more years. you have one hell of a DC. and DL coach.

Heard yesterday that the Beavz DC is the highest paid DC in the PAC...not counting USC and Stanford of course.

Not sure what kind of D we'll have this year other than it's a 3-4 base D. I expect points to be scored against us, just hope we can score more this year.

Yeah I would like to see GA stay for awhile, but he is sure to be stalked IF he succeeds here.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ever seen how people from Oregon drive? Slowest sum bitches eva. They will probably cause that traffic jam to begin with.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever seen how people from Oregon drive? Slowest sum bitches eva. They will probably cause that traffic jam to begin with.
Yeah, it seems like every time someone really pissed me off I notice they have an oregon plate with the stupid tree. Stupid assholes...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its because Oregon has a slower speed limit.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard yesterday that the Beavz DC is the highest paid DC in the PAC...not counting USC and Stanford of course.
So in other words he is not the highest paid DC in the conference and your post is pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.