• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART7

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pgh is licker o cock!

in knew it! SteelBuck would be so proud!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im out, you peeps play nice with pgh now!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the way I roll.

thumbup.gif

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
loc dont worry about it .. I talked to net .. he thinks you could be this loser from fox that went by many names PGX was his handle ,, the guy was a total fucking loser .. everyone hated him .. he even thought mags(aggiemariposa) actually liked him .. what a joke she took pitty on him ... you know chicks .. the guy liked sucking fat black babies dicks .. he was a total child molester ... sed he was from fla but no one believed him sed he made a fortune on the stock market .. what a lie .. he was a total pussy .. I totally ruined him one night and he didnt show his face on fox for 2 weeks .. he came back with his tail between his legs .. the guy was a whimp you know total loser..

Last edited by a moderator:

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
loc dont worry about it .. I talked to net .. he thinks you could be this loser from fox that went by many names PGX was his handle ,, the guy was a total fucking loser .. everyone hated him .. he even thought mags(aggiemariposa) actually liked him .. what a joke she took pitty on him ... you know chicks .. the guy liked sucking fat black babies dicks .. he was a total child molester ... sed he was frm fla but no one believed him sed he made a fortune on the stock market .. what a lie .. he was a total pussy .. I totally ruined him one night and he didnt show his face on fox for 2 weeks .. he came back with his tail between his legs .. the guy was a whimp you know total loser..

well, that's fucked up, but netsteeler is sadly mistaken... I have never posted on fox.
I'm trying to play nice but he insists on derailing this discussion at every opportunity with baseless and pointless insults and accusations. not to mention his unapologetic BS a few weeks ago after his actions could have gotten this subforum suspended/deleted by the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.