• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART7

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at all the fun I missed today

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, that's fucked up, but netsteeler is sadly mistaken... I have never posted on fox.
I'm trying to play nice but he insists on derailing this discussion at every opportunity with baseless and pointless insults and accusations. not to mention his unapologetic BS a few weeks ago after his actions could have gotten this subforum suspended/deleted by the owner.

well i took care of the stuff a couple of weeks ago ... everyone fucks up from time to time .. .. he knew as soon as he did it and called me so no harm no foul .. need to let that one go

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
evening loc misk and the gang

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's been a boring day here

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad someone had a good day

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what loc .. your comments about tomlin this season pissed off alot of people .. I let that go .. and it wasnt the comments about your displeasure with his preformance.. it was the comments with the racial overtones .. so dont throw any mud .. we are grown people here on the steeler thread .. so alot of stuff goes here .. and alot of peeps from this page have stuck up for you on other pages .. so do what ever you want .. you are accepted here

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what loc .. your comments about tomlin this season pissed off alot of people .. I let that go .. and it wasnt the comments about your displeasure with his preformance.. it was the comments with the racial overtones .. so dont throw any mud .. we are grown people here on the steeler thread .. so alot of stuff goes here .. and alot of peeps from this page have stuck up for you on other pages .. so do what ever you want .. you are accepted here

I appreciate what you're saying, but nothing I said had any racist overtones IMHO. But oh well, water under the bridge....

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's 2 7th round projects I'd like to see the Steelers target @ WR

Last edited by a moderator:

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, that's fucked up, but netsteeler is sadly mistaken... I have never posted on fox.
I'm trying to play nice but he insists on derailing this discussion at every opportunity with baseless and pointless insults and accusations. not to mention his unapologetic BS a few weeks ago after his actions could have gotten this subforum suspended/deleted by the owner.

as long as you insist on insulting Mike Tomlin, I will enjoy blasting your punk ass back to PGH! you ahd a chance to man up, and pussed out! so eat shit loser!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you can accept that pussy, but as long as he insults Tomlin, I will never accept that pussy!

FYI, Cowher took Nolls team to the playoffs and LOST, Tomlin took Cowhers team to the SUPER BOWL AND WON!
Tomlin is better than Cower, and only trails Noll as the best Steeler coach in history!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unapologetic actions? suck a fat babies dick loser! you never apologized one time for all the shit you pull you fucking hypocrite! why dont you practice that BULLSHIT YOU PREACH YOU FUCKING PUSSY!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you may have these fine people buffaloed into thinking your ok, but your a leader of criminals as far as I am concerned!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and one last thing licker o cock!

once a month I blast your punk ass around, how is that every opportunity you hypocrite? you had a chance to meet me in person and dissapeared for a week so you didnt have to answer. your a punk, and always will be!@

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and one last thing licker o cock!

once a month I blast your punk ass around, how is that every opportunity you hypocrite? you had a chance to meet me in person and dissapeared for a week so you didnt have to answer. your a punk, and always will be!@

*yawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.