• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never liked the Waltons,,,,,to goody goody for me

lmao....they lived back in the hard times ghost! Hows that "goody goody"? They all lived in the same house together...fuck that!!..my grandparents and my parent? sheesh!! :charlie:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ncsf.
Did ya bring a barmaid home with ya last night??

Regrettably, no. And probably never will. She's married, with a couple of young kids at home. Hubby treats her like furniture, but good provider, and apparently a decent dad, so I'd never try to break them up. If she ever wants a discreet guy on the side to make her feel like she deserves to feel, I'll be there...but I ain't holding my breath.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao....they lived back in the hard times ghost! Hows that "goody goody"? They all lived in the same house together...fuck that!!..my grandparents and my parent? sheesh!! :charlie:

sorry man I just never cared for that show,,,,,,I'm not getting into it over the Waltons today,,,lol,,,you liked them I didn't lets leave it at that

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regrettably, no. And probably never will. She's married, with a couple of young kids at home. Hubby treats her like furniture, but good provider, and apparently a decent dad, so I'd never try to break them up. If she ever wants a discreet guy on the side to make her feel like she deserves to feel, I'll be there...but I ain't holding my breath.

That can be tricky North,been there done that!:charlie:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry man I just never cared for that show,,,,,,I'm not getting into it over the Waltons today,,,lol,,,you liked them I didn't lets leave it at that

I was just making fun of the situation ghost,not trying to get anything started!:peace:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Sometimes a woman will go from wanting a "fling" to wanting to leave her family. And my conscience would have a problem with that. Would cut my own throat before breaking up a family, so I'd have to be SURE she wasn't gonna get ideas in that regard.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Sometimes a woman will go from wanting a "fling" to wanting to leave her family. And my conscience would have a problem with that. Would cut my own throat before breaking up a family, so I'd have to be SURE she wasn't gonna get ideas in that regard.

Thats why ya get everything out on the table,dot your I's and cross ur T's bud.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't have many rules about women but I do have a few and the

#1 rule is I don't mess with married women,one of the best ways to get yourself killed

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I'll get to see the Bengals today. Brownies are on broadcast.

Hey...anybody think the ratbirds can drop 3 in a row? I still think they've peaked.
ravenshootjj0.gif
..thats what i think of them "peaking".lol

Status
Not open for further replies.