• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha sometimes it happens, baby, just gotta hope it melts fast and dries fast

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so an update....

last night @ my folks' place they got my sister on skype and everyone surrounded me and mrs. wyo and handed us each our birthday presents from my sister....mrs wyo's was on the 30th but mine isn't till the 16th of February so i obviously wasn't expecting this at all.....well mrs wyo got a polamalu fashion jersey and i got an authentic mean joe greene away jersey :eek: apparently its been a plan for a while t now to make this my "year of the jersey"

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
ok so an update....

last night @ my folks' place they got my sister on skype and everyone surrounded me and mrs. wyo and handed us each our birthday presents from my sister....mrs wyo's was on the 30th but mine isn't till the 16th of February so i obviously wasn't expecting this at all.....well mrs wyo got a polamalu fashion jersey and i got an authentic mean joe greene away jersey :eek: apparently its been a plan for a while t now to make this my "year of the jersey"

Very nice.......

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so an update....

Rock n roll, dude, that's a sick jersey! You're a lucky lucky lucky little boy! You found the jersey in the oatmeal!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason i cant post new smilies.I guess my new windows is differant..hmmmmmm:(

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant paste or save them to bring em over to the box.Not sure what i'm doing wrong.....boy this sure brings back memories guys!! lmao :)

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gotta be set up a little differant or something,i'm doing everything like i did before.It won't let me post in the little box or paste or anything.I'll get the wife to check it out for me before it goes out the window!! lol

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Harlem Globetrotter's are mostly for the kids but there coming too Rupp and my wife has never seen them before in person,so i think i'll get a couple of ticket's and take her on the 13th this month.She'll have a ball!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.