• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW... I think "ignore" is a great tool to use.

HOWEVER... I can't do that bc I need to see whats going on

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin folks! Just thought I'd stop on by and see whats up. Cup of coffee goin and I have a few appointments scheduled for today.

For those that have been around on the cooler and have seen a bit of drama there lately, hopefully you are noticing that its working itself out a bit now. A more "hands on" approach is being used now to make sure that the masses are comfortable posting anywhere on the hoop.

we still have people who think they can do what they want and this does include a few of the mods,,,what's going to be done about mods who take advantage of who they are,,the rest of us have to ansewer for what we do it seems like they have a free hand here and don't answer to anyone,,,,

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin folks! Just thought I'd stop on by and see whats up. Cup of coffee goin and I have a few appointments scheduled for today.

For those that have been around on the cooler and have seen a bit of drama there lately, hopefully you are noticing that its working itself out a bit now. A more "hands on" approach is being used now to make sure that the masses are comfortable posting anywhere on the hoop.

mornin sfnl .. I have noticed a bit of a change over there the last couple of days

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we still have people who think they can do what they want and this does include a few of the mods,,,what's going to be done about mods who take advantage of who they are,,the rest of us have to ansewer for what we do it seems like they have a free hand here and don't answer to anyone,,,,

Are you talking about team page mods or some of the big ones? PM me what you're noticing.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone can feel free to PM questions or concerns to me. If I can't address it, I can get together w/ Ghost to see how we can help.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW... I think "ignore" is a great tool to use.

HOWEVER... I can't do that bc I need to see whats going on

ignore is useless,,,Vee has me on ignore but because others will quote me she sees what I say and she can throw out her little smart mouth digs,, leaving me with no way to respond to her,,,

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ignore is useless,,,Vee has me on ignore but because others will quote me she sees what I say and she can throw out her little smart mouth digs,, leaving me with no way to respond to her,,,

hmm... haven't seen her lately

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about team page mods or some of the big ones? PM me what you're noticing.

do you want a list of the assholes on here?

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm... haven't seen her lately

she's small patatoes and I pretty much ignore her and her smart mouth,,I think Ghost already has her in his sights

Status
Not open for further replies.