• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning all .. I had a busy day yesterday .. me and jewlz worked in the yard all day .. I was tired after dinner

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G'day, Steeler peeps.

So, I take a few weeks off from the Hoop, and come back to find that some commie bastard, fascist, left-wing, Religious Right, cork-sacking iceholes have censored us all the way back to the 1950s.

Just a couple more thoughts.........

DEAR FARGING GOOGLE BASTICHES:

The wide-open, uncensored nature of the Hoop is what made it popular, you imbeciles! Many of us came here to escape the censorship of other sites, as I did. Over on Fox, I could not mention the Steelers' defensive coordinator, Dick LeBeau, without misspelling his name!

So here's the deal. I will NEVER, under any circumstances, use Google for anything while this policy stands! I urge all people of the Hoop to never use the phrase "Google it." Henceforth let BING IT be the new verb for "use a search engine," at least on this website. And let us resolve to IGNORE the businesses advertising thru Google.

So let it be written, and let it be done!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy, Misk.

Been busy, but otherwise fine. Hoping to see the Penguins take the Cup!

And I hope we haven't lost any good peeps over Foogle's goolishness. I don't blame Hammer...he has a right to make a buck off the Hoop. But Foogle is just being short-sighted. This website may be sports-themed, but it was NEVER G-rated. It's for adults.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy, Misk.

Been busy, but otherwise fine. Hoping to see the Penguins take the Cup!

And I hope we haven't lost any good peeps over Foogle's goolishness. I don't blame Hammer...he has a right to make a buck off the Hoop. But Foogle is just being short-sighted. This website may be sports-themed, but it was NEVER G-rated. It's for adults.

ms got ticked off and said somethin about he will be on fb ..Im sure he will be back though .... yea hammer has to pay for the sites bills but he is working on a new hot chicks forum that wont have adds and that will be cool then .. if the forum dosent have adds supplied by foogle add sense its ok to have the gals

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if you havent noticed we got a bunch of new posters from cbs ...and the hoop is going to be going through an upgrade and maybe a new server swap soon .. but nothing much should change

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I appreciate that someone worried, but I was just busy, and got out of the plorsting habit...which is easy to do during the off-season.

I have noticed some new names, but haven't gotten acquainted with 'em yet.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such is life in the age of free agency.

Showing my age again...I yearn for the days when our heroes played on one team throughout their careers.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steeler Nation Rules!!!!

How the hell is everyone????

Guys, guys dont sweat the draft.... how many times has our boys pulled someone from somewhere that WOWs the hell out of us all??? They always pick up or draft a no namer that even if only for a year or so makes a big impact we are all amazed. Who cares what the experts say, what the hell makes these experts so damn great, they probably never played the game. And also, no expert can measure the heart some of these kids have, and how elated they become once the greatest franchise in the NFL picks them up!!! I used to be big on draft shit once, but I quit sweatin it....Fuck the experts we are the Pittsburgh Steelers, and one way or another we always rise to the top!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe trip Misk!!!!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steeler Nation Rules!!!!

How the hell is everyone????

Guys, guys dont sweat the draft.... how many times has our boys pulled someone from somewhere that WOWs the hell out of us all??? They always pick up or draft a no namer that even if only for a year or so makes a big impact we are all amazed. Who cares what the experts say, what the hell makes these experts so damn great, they probably never played the game. And also, no expert can measure the heart some of these kids have, and how elated they become once the greatest franchise in the NFL picks them up!!! I used to be big on draft shit once, but I quit sweatin it....Fuck the experts we are the Pittsburgh Steelers, and one way or another we always rise to the top!!!

Well said, Psych!

Status
Not open for further replies.