• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta run, peeps. Have some yard wrok to finish, and a pumpkin to cook down.

Promised my nieces in the Burgh that I'd make them a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, from an actual pumpkin...not the canned stuff.

Later, y'all. :yo:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta run, peeps. Have some yard wrok to finish, and a pumpkin to cook down.

Promised my nieces in the Burgh that I'd make them a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, from an actual pumpkin...not the canned stuff.

Later, y'all. :yo:

Good luck and catcha later NC

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
The Steelers have already been rushing the ball 30-plus times over the last four games and that will most likely increase without Big Ben. That is a good formula against the Ravens as they are uncharacteristically ranked 26th against the run and 27th in total defense. Pick: Steelers

From Brian Billick

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
This isn’t a game for the faint of heart. Don’t expect any pleasantries to be exchanged, any smiles. There is nothing like that when these two teams go at it.

“It’s a divisional rivalry,” said cornerback Ike Taylor. “It’s an understanding. They don’t like us, we don’t like them. They have been successful as a franchise and we have been successful as a franchise. You are talking about two successful defenses year in and year out. You are talking about Pittsburgh, you are talking about Baltimore. It’s a clear understanding of the dislike between both teams.”

Running back Isaac Redman was even a bit blunter than Taylor.

“We hate them. That’s pretty much it,” said Redman. “There is no love loss. We don’t like them at all and when the game comes you can tell by the play, the emotions on the field. There is going to be a lot of hitting, a lot of trash talking. It’s Steelers vs. Ravens.”

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
its supposed to be nice this weekend and get cold starting monday... it would have been nice to get up my Christmas lights this weekend

It's supposed to be a little cooler on Monday, low 40's then pretty nice until Friday, close to 50 all week. Get'er done son..

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Got to run to the liquor store tonight. I must be slacking on my drinking, I usually have to stop on Friday to get a jug. lol

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Got about half a drink left, then it's on..

Status
Not open for further replies.