• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
misk

with all the assholes that are on here and all the crap that is pulled and they get away with it and I get this because I won't cut Obama any fucking slack..pops was banned last night over a photo,,it's bullshit,,,if you are a member of the kiddie pool you can pretty much do what you want,,,,,I'll do a drive by tomorow sometime

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
misk

with all the assholes that are on here and all the crap that is pulled and they get away with it and I get this because I won't cut Obama any fucking slack..pops was banned last night over a photo,,it's bullshit,,,if you are a member of the kiddie pool you can pretty much do what you want,,,,,I'll do a drive by tomorow sometime

ok ..

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
pops banning might have been when he posted the same photo, and said it was Braskys Mom who voted..lol
It was funny, but probably the wrong thing to do.
Of course that was after Brasky posted that pops was the scum of the earth...

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pops banning might have been when he posted the same photo, and said it was Braskys Mom who voted..lol
It was funny, but probably the wrong thing to do.
Of course that was after Brasky posted that pops was the scum of the earth...

yea this you post are bad mine are good.. is a bunch of crap too

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First... GG was never banned. He was, however, sent to the box for a bit.

Second... His cantankerous, worthless posts and low brow vocabulary on the Politics Board during Election night were embarrassing. We had several thousand "guests" viewing the Politics Board throughout last night, and I'm willing to bet my house that he wasn't impressing a single one of them. Were there others? Not many. Moving someone's idiotic thread to the Penalty Box or deleting his post was enough of a warning, but not for GG.

To those who write well and help create good fellowship here, the rest of us thank you.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Second... His cantankerous, worthless posts and low brow vocabulary on the Politics Board during Election night were embarrassing. We had several thousand "guests" viewing the Politics Board throughout last night, and I'm willing to bet my house that he wasn't impressing a single one of them. Were there others? Not many. Moving someone's idiotic thread to the Penalty Box or deleting his post was enough of a warning, but not for GG.

To those who write well and help create good fellowship here, the rest of us thank you.

I didnt know that stuff me and the wife went out last night after we went to the polls ....

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

You're welcome...err, I think..lol

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
must be nice .. untill the snow fly's anyway

Once we're limited to inside only, it should get slow. At least until the builders get heat rolling in the houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.