• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we hired this fucking guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Haley was fired on December 12, 2011, after leading his team to a 5-8 record during the 2011 NFL season.[14] The 2011 season began with three losses including two blow-outs to Detroit and Buffalo; the team appeared to regroup with four straight wins before losing the next 5 of 6 and a complete team collapse in Haley's final game against the New York Jets and the team's franchise-record 5th blow-out loss of the season. Haley was flagged for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty late in the game, allowing the Jets to complete a touchdown drive that ultimately put the game out of reach.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this weekend sucked for all my teams.

Steelers; I can not understand how with the guys we have, this could have happened?

Nebraska; same old story just in a different venue.

Iowa; could be a long season!

Other than that, good morning guys!

I dont think anyone understands what happened last night with the steelers .

your nebraska game was a very good game to watch ..

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we hired this fucking guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Haley was fired on December 12, 2011, after leading his team to a 5-8 record during the 2011 NFL season.[14] The 2011 season began with three losses including two blow-outs to Detroit and Buffalo; the team appeared to regroup with four straight wins before losing the next 5 of 6 and a complete team collapse in Haley's final game against the New York Jets and the team's franchise-record 5th blow-out loss of the season. Haley was flagged for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty late in the game, allowing the Jets to complete a touchdown drive that ultimately put the game out of reach.

he is what we have for right now Idk ..

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think anyone understands what happened last night with the steelers .

your nebraska game was a very good game to watch ..

No rush ends.

No pressure on UCLA qb and too many missed tackles. I would have been happy to get out of there with a 1 point win. :rant:

The soap opera begins :kev:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is what we have for right now Idk ..

we have I believe the Jets next,they don't snap out of it and get their shit together,this season will be over before it gets started,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

anyone besides me notice that Ben didn't seem very thrilled last night,,,I think it was the play calling sucked and he knew it

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have I believe the Jets next,they don't snap out of it and get their shit together,this season will be over before it gets started,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

anyone besides me notice that Ben didn't seem very thrilled last night,,,I think it was the play calling sucked and he knew it

things worked well when ben was calling the shots and was out of the pocket and acted like himself .

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did not think he looked very energetic or enthused for it being game 1. Either that or he was drained or beat tired?

I don't know, too me, the whole weekend feels like a nightmare that just should be forgotten about, however we have an "L" in our record that will continue to remind me that it was not. :faint2:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid that this is a throw away season,,,,we'll see

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon all.

All I know is we were not eliminated from the playoffs with last night loss, like last year to the broncos, and until we are we got a shot! It's the STEELERS boys and girls!!

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not very happy with last nights game,but I won't give up after just 1 game,,,,

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi ghost. I sure hope not! We got beat last year in the opener a lot worse than last night! A loss is a loss, but didn't think we would go undefeated.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not very happy with last nights game,but I won't give up after just 1 game,,,,

Afternoon ghost! You can bet I won't be giving up. 15 more games to go. You just don't know what is going to happen.

It was a disappointing loss for sure, but it isn't cause to quit on them for the season.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the worse part of the whole mess yesterday was the everyone waited all off season and all day yesterday to see the game .. and we all expected to see some good steeler football but we didnt .. I feel kinda let down myself .. but this too shall pass

Status
Not open for further replies.