• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts Thread for a 2017 Flyers Stanley Cup

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic, but the wife and I are going to see Paul McCartney tonight at Citizens Bank Park!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic, but the wife and I are going to see Paul McCartney tonight at Citizens Bank Park!
Have a good time I just saw GNR in Detroit it was fantastic!

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a good time I just saw GNR in Detroit it was fantastic!
Was Steven Adler on drums? I thought I saw somewhere that he joined them on some dates. Originally it was just supposed to be Axl, Slash and Duff.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

at what point will the Pens actually try to get under the cap???

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sense at this address: the Bruins, Sabres, Maple Leafs and New Jersey Devils are the teams on Vesey’s short list with the Pittsburgh Penguins as a possible dark horse candidate after winning the Stanley Cup last spring. There’s little doubt the B’s could use him to step right into a top-6 wing role after losing Loui Eriksson in free agency. Vesey’s presence might also free up Don Sweeney and the Bruins to trade another talented young forward for the puck-moving defenseman they’ve needed for more than a year.

The ball is now in 6-foot-2, 210-pound Vesey’s court after the final meeting with the Sabres brass last week, and everybody should know about a month from now what was truly in the Harvard kid’s plans.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Steven Adler on drums? I thought I saw somewhere that he joined them on some dates. Originally it was just supposed to be Axl, Slash and Duff.
No he wasn't in Detroit but just played a few songs in Cincinnati. Either way the show was great I recommend seeing them if you can. Brought back a lot of good memories...

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the position we're in here. According to Bleacher Report, we're the only playoff team from last season to have a true, high end Nhl prospect (that has yet to get to the Nhl) rated in the top 10 or even 22. Provorov is ranked #7. Sanheim is #22 and yet they claim he has home run potential.

Teams like Buffalo, Toronto, Winnipeg, Arizona, Colorado and Columbus have the vast majority of the best prospects, but are all still largely rebuilding.

We could be the envy of the league here defensively in about four seasons or whenever MacDonald gets bought out or traded. I also think a lot of these players can seriously help fuel the offense. By that time, Konecny and Rubtsov could be starting as forwards too. This will be a much faster, more creative and skilled team.

Last edited: