• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Night of

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself drawn more to the case and the courtroom proceedings and less to Naz and his environment.
Reminded me of Shawshank, where on the outside he was nobody, but on the inside he can be someone.
I don't know if it's that's simple.

At least we learned about another motive.
step dad is definitely sketchy

the hearse driver reminded me of the dude that works in the mortuary in the Final Destination movies. I am not sure I understood that part...or the delivery guy just leaving like he did.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
step dad is definitely sketchy

the hearse driver reminded me of the dude that works in the mortuary in the Final Destination movies. I am not sure I understood that part...or the delivery guy just leaving like he did.

Wasn't the delivery guy Naz's dad? And they made sure to show his mom mopping hallways.
Without the cab, they need to earn money. And they probably have to pay for the impounded cab.

Boring stereotype of the mortician who has an 'affinity' for death or recognizes its calling card.
Still, the lawyer was shook up. And was anyone else creeped out when Turturro put his hand on her hand?

Was the front door to the death scene a front door to her home or to an apartment? I don't remember, but did we ever see video footage of her front door? Wouldn't they know who goes in or out? But, with the step father in play, it's also possible that someone could have been inside before they got there.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the delivery guy Naz's dad? And they made sure to show his mom mopping hallways.
Without the cab, they need to earn money. And they probably have to pay for the impounded cab.

Boring stereotype of the mortician who has an 'affinity' for death or recognizes its calling card.
Still, the lawyer was shook up. And was anyone else creeped out when Turturro put his hand on her hand?

Was the front door to the death scene a front door to her home or to an apartment? I don't remember, but did we ever see video footage of her front door? Wouldn't they know who goes in or out? But, with the step father in play, it's also possible that someone could have been inside before they got there.
I didn't pick up on the delivery dude being Naz's dad, but that makes sense as to why she froze when the food got there.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the pilot ep last nite. Sheesus. Unnerving as hell. Very well done tho. Almost made me feel sick afterwards.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Obviously embarrassed so he left.
makes sense.

only 2 more episodes left and it feels like they have a lot to cover. What is going on with the brother? Are they trying to show the ripple effect of this sort of thing? How it fucks up the whole family?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty much what I am thinking. The crime isn't the most important part of the show, but what effects the crime had on the people being dragged into it, including Naz. The dead girl is all secondary.

I still hate the sound of the prosecutor's voice. It's like the defense council for Adnan in the Serial podcast. I hated hearing her talk. The prosecutor looks and sounds like her mouth is stretched too far.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't view it as creepy; more caring to me. But there is a thin line between creepy and caring- just ask the attendees of Michael Jackson's Neverland park....

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't view it as creepy; more caring to me. But there is a thin line between creepy and caring- just ask the attendees of Michael Jackson's Neverland park....

Yea that's how I saw it as well. As we see more of Stone, it looks like he's a pretty solid guy as opposed to the slimeball lawyer it seemed like he was in the beginning.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that's how I saw it as well. As we see more of Stone, it looks like he's a pretty solid guy as opposed to the slimeball lawyer it seemed like he was in the beginning.
there was a definite moment of hesitation and awkwardness on his part too. He is trying to be like a father figure to her, but he is doing his best not to cross that line of it being a business relationship, not a friendship.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He went in through the back. The same door she let the cat out that night.

Here is what I think is going to happen. The Step dad is found guilty of killing her, and Naz is innocent, but he ends up getting killed by Freddy in jail, or by another inmate before he is released.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Naz take the stand?

What if he's critically injured before he gets to the stand.
The police, with help from Stone, find incriminating evidence on the step dad.
It's enough to clear Naz.
On his deathbed, Naz reveals to his parents that he really killed her.....then dies.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went in through the back. The same door she let the cat out that night.

Here is what I think is going to happen. The Step dad is found guilty of killing her, and Naz is innocent, but he ends up getting killed by Freddy in jail, or by another inmate before he is released.

This, except I think Naz ends up killing the dude that "attacked" him in the shower.

I think Naz "likes" prison. It's the first time in his life he's ever been accepted or had any social clout. I think he's found innocent of killing the girl, but fucks it all up by rage-killing someone in jail.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This, except I think Naz ends up killing the dude that "attacked" him in the shower.

I think Naz "likes" prison. It's the first time in his life he's ever been accepted or had any social clout. I think he's found innocent of killing the girl, but fucks it all up by rage-killing someone in jail.

Bingo!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great episode... Bill Camp (Box) did a hell of a job

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great episode... Bill Camp (Box) did a hell of a job

That episode was incredible. The pathologist killed it.

Idk how this shit is gonna be wrapped up next week ha.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was more worried that Naz would be the one killed in prison, making all the sacrifices being made for him all for naught. I do think he feels like he belongs there or feels accepted there. The kid is way too easily influenced and it is making him look terrible in court. He may be found not guilty or acquitted, but he is making a case for just what his mother said. Did she raise a monster? Hell, she doesn't even believe he didn't do it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the sex-crazed lawyer?

A couple eps back (when Naz's dad delivered the food) I got the sense that she was disappointed that Stone did not come over, now she makes out with Naz in prison? WTF?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing.

Gandolfini is obviously great and DeNiro(first person to replace him) is a legend.

But could you guys even see them in this role? Stone is PERFECT for Mr. Deeds butler. He's killing it.