• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFL Super Teams Draft QF4 : UK vs Meebs

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK

OFFENSE
QB - Johnny Unitas
RB - Earl Campbell
FB - William Andrews
WR - Jerry Rice
WR - Julio Jones
TE - Tony Gonzalez
TE - Jason Witten
LT - Tony Boselli
LG - Larry Allen
C - Bruce Matthews
RG - Nate Newton
RT - Tyron Smith

DEFENSE
DE - Haloti Ngata
NT - Vince Wilfork
DE - Neil Smith
OLB - Von Miller
ILB - Luke Kuechly
ILB - NaVarro Bowman
OLB - Derrick Thomas
CB - Josh Norman
CB - Albert Lewis
CB - Troy Vincent
SS - Troy Polamalu
FS - Brian Dawkins

VS

MEEBS

OFFENSE
QB - Dan Marino
RB - Gale Sayers
WR - James Lofton
WR - Paul Warfield
WR - Drew Pearson
TE - Dave Casper
TE - John Mackey
LT - Willie Roaf
LG - Gene Upshaw
C - Mike Webster
RG - Jahri Evans
OT - Joe Stydahar

DEFENSE
DE - Carl Eller
DT - Mean Joe Greene
DT - Buck Buchanan
DE - Charles Haley
OLB - Lavonte David
MLB - Dick Butkus
OLB - Larry Grantham
CB - Mike Haynes
CB - Mel Renfro
CB - Dick LeBeau
SS - LeRoy Butler
FS - Paul Krause

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK - 6
MEEBS - 1

VOTED - UK, Shane, Devil, Meebs, 500, Femur, Nos

Race to SIX...

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got UK in a close. Two dangerous teams here

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uk

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I like Meebs defense more but I just don't like the offensive set up, Pearson was a bad pick IMO and Sayers doesn't get the love he should but I think there was still better options available but that is obviously just my opinion. Also again not a fan of the two TE set up.

I gotta go UK here...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I like Meebs defense more but I just don't like the offensive set up, Pearson was a bad pick IMO and Sayers doesn't get the love he should but I think there was still better options available but that is obviously just my opinion. Also again not a fan of the two TE set up.

I gotta go UK here...

...We both have 2 TEs

I would have like to have seen this matchup without the drafters names attached.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...We both have 2 TEs

I would have like to have seen this matchup without the drafters names attached.

I wasnt saying I didnt like your two TE's and liked his i'm not a fan of it I dont care who does it.

The names of the drafters does not and will never have any affect on my vote!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt saying I didnt like your two TE's and liked his i'm not a fan of it I dont care who does it.

The names of the drafters does not and will never have any affect on my vote!

None does intentionally, but certaindrsdters get the Patriots treatment. They win so much that if a matchup is close they just get the benefit of the doubt. Our teams are close, but the better team lost in lopsided fashion here.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None does intentionally, but certaindrsdters get the Patriots treatment. They win so much that if a matchup is close they just get the benefit of the doubt. Our teams are close, but the better team lost in lopsided fashion here.

I don't appreciate you saying I voted for UK because I give him the benefit of the doubt. The truth is I would like nothing better than to vote against him every time, he's won more than all of you and he's the one chasing me. I vote for the team I believe is better period!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just sour grapes. Before the last couple I won, Nos had commented to me about how I had only won one of the previous 30 or so mocks. You don't see me crying over that...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just sour grapes. Before the last couple I won, Nos had commented to me about how I had only won one of the previous 30 or so mocks. You don't see me crying over that...

I have never had issue voting against myself in these things, in fact I would have voted Smitty over me in this one. 100% of the vote does not show how these teams matchup though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never had issue voting against myself in these things, in fact I would have voted Smitty over me in this one. 100% of the vote does not show how these teams matchup though.

I agree it was closer than the voting claims but I think everyone had that happen to them. I remember a couple times I thought I had the besr team and I was out in a play-in game

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it did. You want to talk matchups? We both went Two TE...What type of personnel maximize that scheme? A power running game or a slasher? Earl is a FAR better fit behind two TE, especially with power OL like Allen, Mathews and Newton up the middle. Because both my TE's are outstanding blockers(...), as well as great receivers, you would have to commit heavily to defending the run game. Then if I go play action, Julio is the field stretcher, Rice is the intermediate and Gonzo and Witten can block or go out...but yeah, you rule the matchups...
You have voted against yourself several times. I don't get where you are coming from now. Either way, best luck

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it was closer than the voting claims but I think everyone had that happen to them. I remember a couple times I thought I had the besr team and I was out in a play-in game

You've never had the best team!