• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NBA Lockout

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome sirs

I don't pay much attention to the NBA so someone will need to fill me in on the 99 one and while they're at it I want to know where the Seattle Sonics and Washington Bullets went!

but from what I've heard it looks like at least half the season's gone

the players don't even seem to care if that happens while others are already heading overseas.

finals12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well a lot of people want to see the raptors just go away. Bobcats are on the bubble imo.

Teams that need to move are the hornets, clippers, kings, and hawks. Just not enough support for the hornets, clippers, and hawks. Kings just want a bigger arena.

Add Indiana to that list. I live in northeast indiana and although I'm a bulls fan, I've heard a lot of talk about the pacers folding. On a saturday or sunday game, the pacers were LUCKY if they drew 45 percent attendence. Don't even think about what weeknight games drew.

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add Indiana to that list. I live in northeast indiana and although I'm a bulls fan, I've heard a lot of talk about the pacers folding. On a saturday or sunday game, the pacers were LUCKY if they drew 45 percent attendence. Don't even think about what weeknight games drew.

Well the Pacers are floundering because of the Colts success but the state in all is still a basketball state and when all those great Colt players retire people will go back to the Pacers no matter how they are doing.