• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The MVP of the World Series

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rain, Rain, and more Rain...... Joe Torre and Cardinal General manager definitely were in a hurry to do something else that day and didn't really give it much thought. Smells like shit to me. The rain forced the Rangers to take an extra day off and killed any momentum they had from the previous 2 wins they got. the Cardinals got extra time to circle the wagons and figure out a new approach. Worst of all, The rain enabled La Russa to bring Chris Carpenters ugly face back to our TV screens. I fucking despise that guy, he has no class and gets all the calls from umpires, it feels like a conspiracy when he pitches. Without a doubt, the series would of played out differently if the rain clouds weren't in Missouri. How it would of ended up we will never know, but i doubt that monstrosity you can call "GAME 6" would of ever occurred.

Everything went the Cardinals way, and they barely beat us. I hope the Cardinals suffer the same fate as the Giants next year after winning the title. No playoffs, an injury plagued season, and frustration to no ends.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO NAPOLI REGARDLESS IF IT WASNT FOR HIM IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN CARDS IN 5.....THE SUPERBOWL HAS A MVP ON A LOSING TEAM AND HANDS DOWN NAPS WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THIS WORLD SERIES

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monstrosity of a game 6? You guys were leading by two runs in the 9th and again in the tenth... Were within one strike of victory. That was a complete meltdown on behalf of the Texas Rangers. Has nothing to do with Mother Nature.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Echo what Sly said. The rain, for reals. Get a fuckin clue, your team choked twice, live with it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO NAPOLI REGARDLESS IF IT WASNT FOR HIM IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN CARDS IN 5.....THE SUPERBOWL HAS A MVP ON A LOSING TEAM AND HANDS DOWN NAPS WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THIS WORLD SERIES

Chuck Howley (DAL 1971) is the only SB MVP and Bobby Richardson (NYY 1960) is the only WS MVP from the non-winning sides.