• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Most Wanted Game Day Food In Your State

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
landscape-1483739571-50states.jpg

The Most Wanted Game Day Food In Your State

Alabama - Corn Dog
Alaska - Roast
Arizona - Pizza
Arkansas - Pancakes
California - Mozzarella Sticks
Colorado - Chicken and Waffles
Connecticut - Steak
Delaware - Pizza
Florida - Vegan
Georgia - Hash Browns
Hawaii - Cheese
Idaho - Beef and Beer
Illinois - French Fries
Indiana - Pizza
Iowa - Chicken
Kansas - Eggs Benedict
Kentucky - Chili Cheese Dog
Louisiana - Jambalaya
Maine - Eggs Benedict
Maryland - Cheese
Massachusetts - Hot Wings
Michigan - Pulled Pork
Minnesota - Burgers
Mississippi - Eggs Benedict
Missouri - Pizza
Montana - Eggs Benedict
Nebraska - Beef
Nevada - Vegan
New Hampshire - Cheese
New Jersey - Jambalaya
New Mexico - Onion Rings
New York - Fried Chicken
North Carolina - Sausage
North Dakota - Chicken
Ohio - Hot Dogs
Oklahoma - Chicken
Oregon - Roast Sandwiches
Pennsylvania - Cheese
Rhode Island - Pumpkin (pie, bars)
South Carolina - Cheese
South Dakota - Vegan
Tennessee - Fries
Texas - Tacos
Utah - Pumpkin (pie, bars)
Vermont - Pulled Pork
Virginia - Fried Chicken
Washington - Roast
West Virginia - Cheese
Wisconsin - Pasta
Wyoming - Burritos

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheese?

seriously.gif~c200

Since when did we become the Wisconsin of the South? This is bullshit. I've been doing my own tailgate since '92 or so and I have NEVER had a cheese tray or any sort of cheese outside of good ol processed American cheese. Where the fuck did they gather their data?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheese?

seriously.gif~c200

Since when did we become the Wisconsin of the South? This is bullshit. I've been doing my own tailgate since '92 or so and I have NEVER had a cheese tray or any sort of cheese outside of good ol processed American cheese. Where the fuck did they gather their data?

Same here. While I or my friends might have some cheese and crackers out on a platter the most common SB party foods aside from chips & dip/salsa are chicken wings, nachos and chili.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. While I or my friends might have some cheese and crackers out on a platter the most common SB party foods aside from chips & dip/salsa are chicken wings, nachos and chili.
Amen to the wings! I'm doing wings tomorrow! When I go to Clemson, I'll smoke some ribs or a boston butt or just throw on some burgers and dogs. The sides are almost always baked beans and cole slaw or tater chips. If I'm feeling froggy, I'll do some bacon wrapped o'rings or stuffed jalapenos.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Florida, Nevada and South Dakota for being vegan fags.

I'll take those hashbrowns scattered, smothered and capped(not in a patty with onions and mushrooms) with a side of hot wings and ribs.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four states with Eggs Benedict, another with pancakes, and one with pumpkin pie?

Author must have pulled these out of his ass.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen to the wings! I'm doing wings tomorrow! When I go to Clemson, I'll smoke some ribs or a boston butt or just throw on some burgers and dogs. The sides are almost always baked beans and cole slaw or tater chips. If I'm feeling froggy, I'll do some bacon wrapped o'rings or stuffed jalapenos.

I'm entertaining one or two friends tomorrow and my daughter and her sugar daddy might stop by as well so I will fire up a large cookie sheet of my world famous nachos, another sheet of lightly seasoned jumbo wings and all the chips, salsa and cheese and crackers you can handle.

We'll all be sitting around feeling like Jabba the Hut by the time the 4th quarter rolls around.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This map is goofy. Who the hell cooks a ham on SB Sunday? What are the peeps in Illinois having with their french fries?

Is that a pumpkin in Utah? :scratch:

Are those supposed to be onion rings in NM or did someone run out of ink while drawing the Olympic logo?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I changed my menu. I'm just finishing up some shrimp-N-grits. Will be ready around 6:30.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They pulled this data from pictures taken and posted to instagram. So there's 50 guys standing around grilling and eating burgers, another 75 with ribs, and one hipsters girlfriend taking pictures of the "cute" eggs Benedict she had at the trendy little farm to table organic diner they stopped at on the way to the game (which they barely made it in before the end of the first quarter, and they're leaving early to beat the traffic). Now all of the sudden eggs Benedict are the "most popular" tailgating food for the whole state.

I want to meet the bearded fuck who wrote this article, rip his dark rimmed glasses off his face and shove them right up his well used asshole. Sideways.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm entertaining one or two friends tomorrow and my daughter and her sugar daddy might stop by as well so I will fire up a large cookie sheet of my world famous nachos, another sheet of lightly seasoned jumbo wings and all the chips, salsa and cheese and crackers you can handle.

We'll all be sitting around feeling like Jabba the Hut by the time the 4th quarter rolls around.

Is she your real daughter or just one you inherited by marriage?