• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The quakes Are Sam's fault! the plates are out of balance. He's from Oklahoma. To much Fracking dink n dunking

Scientists have also revealed that since Bradford came out of OU, the planet has cooled. Which is the main reason we have switched from Global Warming to Climate change. This climate change is responsible for Samantha's knee problems, poor vision downfield, poor leadership, being man handled, and having a sweaty vagina. However, they did concur that his happy feet were due to his lack of dancing skills and that the Oline just sucked balls.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scientists have also revealed that since Bradford came out of OU, the planet has cooled. Which is the main reason we have switched from Global Warming to Climate change. This climate change is responsible for Samantha's knee problems, poor vision downfield, poor leadership, being man handled, and having a sweaty vagina. However, they did concur that his happy feet were due to his lack of dancing skills and that the Oline just sucked balls.

Not to mention the economy collapse due to Weenie boy Sam's hording of all the stolen money in his bank and won't give it up.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ and Cougar might be on to something, we did have a milder winter here in Arizona since Sammy went east. Hey I was wondering if early fracking might have assisted the big pool in swalling up Queen Witches' husband? If so I am definitely for a solar cover for North America and take that out of petty cash.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I also read that the medical community was alarmed for the men who've had prostate surgery because there seemed to be a shortage of adult's Depends underwear. Strange, shortly after the Rams traded Bradford to Philly, there was a shortage of women's Depends as well. Coincidence? I think not. This needs to be investigated. Where are those people from the X-Files.....

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now finished with the 32-man SportsHoopla draft:
Round 1 - Marcus Mariota, QB Oregon
Round 2 - AJ Cann, OG South Carolina
Round 3 - Duke Johnson, RB Canes
Round 4 - Rob Havenstein, OT Wisconsin - "good feet, balance and good length" "can start at RT in NFL"
Round 6 - MyCole Pruit, TE Southern ILL - dominated combine at TE & won 5 out of 6 drills
Round 7 - Nick Easton, C Harvard - had a good senior bowl, athletic, could be a good find down the road
That is all!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now finished with the 32-man SportsHoopla draft:
Round 1 - Marcus Mariota, QB Oregon
Round 2 - AJ Cann, OG South Carolina
Round 3 - Duke Johnson, RB Canes
Round 4 - Rob Havenstein, OT Wisconsin - "good feet, balance and good length" "can start at RT in NFL"
Round 6 - MyCole Pruit, TE Southern ILL - dominated combine at TE & won 5 out of 6 drills
Round 7 - Nick Easton, C Harvard - had a good senior bowl, athletic, could be a good find down the road
That is all!
I like these moves the best. Mariota is great value if he falls to 10. With Easton, if nothing else, we would have a highly intelligent Center to make line calls.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like these moves the best. Mariota is great value if he falls to 10. With Easton, if nothing else, we would have a highly intelligent Center to make line calls.

I really like ALL of these picks. Who knows what will really happen, but this would be an upgrade on offense no doubt. Thanks Chy

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New future QB, the guard we need, Havenstein is a grader that knows how to block for RBs, Pruit would be steal at 6th, is Easton, Sheena's brother or a bat? Hey finding a center is great. Nice job SJ.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New future QB, the guard we need, Havenstein is a grader that knows how to block for RBs, Pruit would be steal at 6th, is Easton, Sheena's brother or a bat? Hey finding a center is great. Nice job SJ.

Yeah buddy. Don't forget about the shifty RB that can take it to the house from anywhere. Boy is fast and strong. I really wish this was our draft. :heh:

I learned today that the Rams actually brought in Pruit for a look - they get 4 "area" draft prospects to check out. Could happen?!!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't know much about Johnson the Canes RB but if he can take it to the house, trade Stacy for a pick and get him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ, when are you going to become an assistant GM for the Rams? I wish that was our draft except I would have taken Tomlinson instead of Cann but who is counting?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ, when are you going to become an assistant GM for the Rams? I wish that was our draft except I would have taken Tomlinson instead of Cann but who is counting?

Hell I'd love to. But I guess they pay their scouts (entry level people) around $50,000? You would that an NFL job would pay a little better than that.

I would do it on the side from my real job for free.

Tomlinson and Cann were very closely rated. And Scherff wasn't too far ahead of them either. Which is why I think we should "swing away" in the first and get one of the other 2 OGs in the 2nd.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I do is watch college football on Saturdays - have for years. Then after the combine I start doing some research on the guys that fall in later rounds. Keep it simple. And always draft value no matter what, TRYING to fill a need. If you can't fill the need, don't reach and force it when you know you can get a beast to plug in elsewhere?

That's my motto

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes two of us Blue. SJ76, you would think GM's would use the Don Klostermann strategy which was very similar to yours but I don't see it much anymore. Klostermann built the Rams into a perennial winner in the 70's. WE won the divisional title 7 straight times back then.

Last edited:

Ramsfan95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the Rams big board incase any of you are wondering. The first pick will be one of these 6 players.

1. Amari Cooper
2. Kevin White
3. Todd Gurley
4. Brandon Scherff
5. Trae Waynes
6. Ereck Flowers

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any info like that released before the draft is likely a smokescreen (or to entice someone to trade up), IMO